Not sure if it goes here or not but...

Anyone know when AV3 will be released on Steam? I sincerely hope it won't be a couple of more years, because I'm playing through AV1 (right now, never could play the original Exile: Escape from the Pit- hated the fact that doors didn't show as opened or closed like in E2 or E3), and gonna be playing through Crystal Souls. Would love to be able to play AV3 soon...

of this upcoming year, or will it be much later? From what I read, it took 4 years for AV2 to come out, and I'm hoping it won't be that long... this is my 4th favorite series. It's only competition (and honestly, it can't tough my 3 favorite series, but it's not really supposed to be able to) is Baldur's Gate, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect. But imo, it does beat out Final Fantasy and Legend of Zelda, though. Not sure why, however. They are better games, but I prefer Exile/Avernum.

Oh, and will an editor (rather than just cheat codes) come out for it, please?

• 3 weeks later...
(right now, never could play the original Exile: Escape from the Pit- hated the fact that doors didn't show as opened or closed like in E2 or E3)

Haha, I thought I was the only one. I happened to start with Exile III and couldn't ever play the first two.

Actually, I think he might be asking about the Avernum 3 remake. Given that Avadon 3 won't be out until next summer, I wouldn't expect Avernum 3 until the end of 2017.

Geez, that's a long time from now. On the plus side, it gives me some time to try to forget the storyline so that I can experience it as if it were new.