Boat, please

I exited Pyrog's cave from the front gate, leaving the boat on northern sea, but re-entering I don't have access to the tunnel that leads to the boat.

I know I can go back to other lands by jumping here and there with the Orb of Thralni.

But, I think of when I will have to reach the Big Portal... how could I have a new boat, then?

edit: I forgot I moored the second boat on a close harbour, it is all right now :blush:

Well, you've found a way to escape already, but I just want to say that, should something similar happen again and you can't get back to another boat, there's a couple cheat codes that can save you. Type Shift+D, then in the box that comes up, type "backtostart" and "resetboats" to get warped back to Fort Avernum and move the boats back to their starting points. You'll have to buy the boats again, though, sadly.

Well, you've found a way to escape already, but I just want to say that, should something similar happen again and you can't get back to another boat, there's a couple cheat codes that can save you. Type Shift+D, then in the box that comes up, type "backtostart" and "resetboats" to get warped back to Fort Avernum and move the boats back to their starting points. You'll have to buy the boats again, though, sadly.

before you do this please note that there is at least one game destroying bug associated with using the "backtostart" cheat. there is a significant chance of causing every storage container to be empty for the rest of the game. it also has been known to interfere with receiving achievement medals which isn't game breaking but can be annoying.