GF4 and 5 editors

Macaros

I have a zip download of microphage's GF4 editor (and read me) and probably also download copies of at least one of the GF5 editors. IIRC when I got 5's, only one was available, the first one that adds skills etc, not gear or other stuff. I just am not sure how to get them out to anyone who needs them. I think 5 was just text, so I can cut and paste that, but 4 was a file... still checking re 5. Advice or someone willing to host if I email it out?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Macaros. I realize this is pretty late, but if you're still interested I could try to help you figure out how to put those up. I've been unable to find the editors anywhere online. If they're just text documents I'd either a.) upload them somewhere trustworthy and link here, or b.) put the content of each file in a separate spoiler and put the name of each txt file so people can copy paste.

I know of a site I could upload to. I found both parts to gf 5. Just given no interest I didn't pursue it. I'd played them all and it was fun to romp through them again in god mode :). If you wish PM me with yr email and I will send as an attachment if you wish or a cut and paste version for you to have. It was great fun.