Geneforge 3 - Hints (without spoilers) and changes from GF5?

alhoon

I totally agree about the lack of evil choices and I have to say that I sent Shaila to the Shapers. Killing her would be cruel. Perhaps I remember it wrong. At the time I was playing after having the Shaper monsters kill half my group of kids, I was very closed against the Shapers.

Why I say playing GF games in order may have helped:

I had no idea why the Shapers were so hell-bent to destroy me except to jealously protect their power. At the time, I didn't think of my small group of unarmed civilians as "potentional mutant death machines with a good chance to get mad"*. I was thinking of a small group of village kids that found the courage to stand up against an evil mage empire and demand a voice, finding in the geneforge the way to fight back the evil magocracy.

Bought the rebel propaganda if you want; believed the bad I was being told about the Shapers and overlooking the good.

I will play GF4 again in the future, now that I understand Shapers\Rebels better.

But no, at that point (I didn't even know what an Agent was BTW), every Shaper seemed to me the evil mage lackey to the evil archmage. I haven't been deep enough yet into the game to see that there are good Shapers (including Miranda) and bad Rebels (including Garldring and Litalia).

If it helps, my first impression of Miranda was the corruptor that wanted to seduce me to evil by promising lies about me being spared. Not the actual patriot that although she disagrees at a level with her bosses, is ready to go to a SUICIDE mission to stop the doomsday device of the enemy.

My first impression of Guardian Crowley was the mindless-military-arm of the evil tyrrant, ready to throw babies to the fire if so ordered that actually tries (and fails) to sound better than he is in order to get a spy abomination (according to him) in the enemy camp and win more easily cause he's lazy and hypocritical and wants to go back to abusing serviles and exploiting humans as soon as possible. Not the actual military leader in a bloody civil war that is ready to break some eggs to make omelette if it means stopping the bloodshed.

While I changed my opinion about Miranda, and about the time I met Alwan I've known that butt-hole or not, he was a patriot, I still believe Crowly is more of the first (oppressor that was lying to me) than the second. You say Crawley didn't hold it against you for the caravan. I don't believe it. I think Guardian Crawley would be the first offering to chop your head after your usefulness was over. Or would just give you to Moseh to be absorbed (Moseh was absorbing people his creations were bringing to him). While I don't think he was as immoral and hypocrite as Rawal (GF5), he was IMO between that and Alwan. While I disagree with Alwan's opinion and some of his methods he was true to his convictions.

* I was so, so, angry when I learned that. I kinda rage-quit cause I've already used 1-2 dumb canisters that really weren't worth moving close to the limit. Then, later I found a "must-have" canister (the ones that improve shaping, I didn't give a dime about spells) and I was over the chapter limit and I was going berserk here and there.

All because the rebels didn't bother to warn me.

I actually had a big, inspiring response to you. But the batery died and since then im just not sure my answer will be as perfect. So imagine i made a convincing argument will ya? :p

Jk, jk.

Short version though was like yeah starting up as a rebel origin i would probably feel the same way too. The shapers specially moseh and some other people sorta turn me off. And man did i hate the whole barrier thing. Its like holing the surving rebels in and then systematically purge them. But all in all i really hope you get to replay geneforge 4 after you're done with 3.

Also nah... Crowley was cool. He even gave you a necklace from his own body. Hell i havent done that to people i was romantically involved with. In all seriousness try to see it from his point of view having in mind that you are possibly a geneforged servile(which are expected to be fully obidient to shappers no matter what) that he was willing to deal with you and even bother explaining his points to you are comendable specially since loyalist shapers don't understand the geneforge all that much. What they know is that it gives you power with no training on how to use it and it can cause severe side effects. When you first meet him, for all he knew you were very possibly another monarch. Yet he deals with you and asks you for help. And on aziraph he treats you much better. Cept he's sick.

Anyway. I think lastly its worth to note that despite being very arrogant and principled shapers usually don't fight dirty(took the unbound to get there) and they keep their promises. He wouldn't have backstabbed you as soon as you help no use.

When you first meet him, for all he knew you were very possibly another monarch
He was not far from the truth. I sent Monarch to them to continue his work harming them.

As for the backstabbing... I don't know who ordered my execution in the Shaper ending or weak Unbound Trako-ending. On Aziraph he downright tells me that if I fail them again, he will kill me. I had to give them Monarch's papers or else. I really didn't want to. Greta was furious... At the time, I felt I may not get a good rebel ending because of that (and I was right, although in the 'original' ending I went 100-and-destroy-the-machines ending that ends with your execution but the Drakons are brought to heel by the rest of the rebellion).

NOTE: I am not proud of everything I've done in GF3, 5 and ESPECIALLY 4. I still feel horrible about absorbing (i.e. murdering in cold blood) my loyal Drayk (sentient creature) cause I wanted to free up essence to make a drakon. I killed something I had with me for a long time, just cause it was convenient.

I really wish there was a way to "Release" creations. Even if it was dialogue only in a place. Like "sure, we will take care of him\it for you!" and space empties.

Actually, is there a script command for that? Like when the serviles you get with you in GF4 leave, or Greta\Alwan leave in GF3? I haven't made a Drayk, but as heck I don't want to have to absorb it again. Let the Shapers deal with that. (I was never against going Monarch; Crowly was right. I just didn't have the option ;) )

If you did weak unbound trajkovite ending its the rebels that behead you. In the shaper ending if you went heavy on canisters and all the way pro rebel except killing the unbound come on you didn't expect being hugged like a hero did you?(ok i did i remember, all shocked at their ungratefull atitude realy. But with miranda and alwan and pretty much anyone that could vouch for you dead its realistic that were just rounded up with the rest of the rebels) There are better pro shaper endings though.

And wasn't miranda in charge of that quest.

So much simpler in 5. No betraying anyone really makes you feel good.

Edit: bro i feel you so much on absorbing drayk thing. "Yeah thinking smart being that chooses to follow me i will unmake you because i now know how to make a bigger, better you. I feel really bad about it. But its like... Bigger and better. Sniff sniff." I usually make time and level up and get trinkets and belts to allow for other creations. Or just put on a poker face.

In the weak Unbound trako ending, the rebels lose... In the shaper ending I haven't gone big in cannisters. Just Miranda and Alwan weren't there to vouch for me and I haven't helped much (although I didn't kill the infiltrators!) the shapers (i.e. I broke the barrier; not just Moseh, all of it. Alwan didn't trust me to go with them I never got the quest to go with them from him. Shapers were saying "You're lucky we don't arrest you").

And yeah, I didn't expect them to hug me like a hero. But that's not keeping their promise. Guardian Crowly remembered (I hope) our deal. And the deal was not "do everything" but "find what's going on in the North".

In GF5... I betrayed a lot of people. Practically every faction requires you to sabotage the rest. Which includes betrayal. The way I killed Alwan made me feel ... dirty. (I won't say more because of spoilers)

So, is there a script command to get rid of a creation without turning it rogue?

And yeah, I didn't expect them to hug me like a hero. But that's not keeping their promise. Guardian Crowly remembered (I hope) our deal. And the deal was not "do everything" but "find what's going on in the North".

In GF5... I betrayed a lot of people. Practically every faction requires you to sabotage the rest. Which includes betrayal. The way I killed Alwan made me feel ... dirty. (I won't say more because of spoilers)

So, is there a script command to get rid of a creation without turning it rogue?

Was he alive by then? Because if he was i need a long conversation with that shrimp placenta :@

Ok but technically you owed alegiance to none. So sabotaging others isn't really betraying them. Oh but killing one other person in the same faction is very very pleasing to the soul.

Yeah im the worst person to deal with scripts. I end up owing money when i tamper the money scripts. Mess up every spell if i mess with one etc... I don't think there is such a script. But maybe you could alter your save file making it look like you never had a drayk? Just make sure to make a copy. That can mess the game up i think.

You can't release creations because the PC only knows how to make the kind of creations that actually use up some of their own essence, while the creations live. Other characters can clearly do longer-term shaping (creations that exist independently of their creator's essence) as well as shorter-term shaping (shaping creations while in melee) but the PC never learns those arts.

I'm not sure what there is to elaborate on. The longer-term, independent shaping comes up in a few places in the early games, and it's just as I wrote in my previous post. I don't remember if combat shaping is explicitly discussed -- I don't think we see it happen until G4 -- but it follows the same pattern.

I don't remember anywhere in the games so far, to actually address that you can't make creations in battle while others can. In fact, the way Shaping is handled in intros and text is that it always takes time so it shouldn't be possible in battle. As for independent shaping... when I was fighting Shapers with "a lot" of creations I was given messages they were tired and low on essence. Shaila in GF4 would be such an example. Even the Monarch has his limits and he's reputed to be the most powerful (or amongst the most) of them all.

It's just that the Monarch just releases his creations almost immediately. Other Shapers use those shaping vats that spew enemies to lower the essence cost or something.

Ok, I'm just gonna say now that I'm sick of listening to people who haven't played half the Geneforge saga argue about things that depend on the half they haven't played. G1 and G2 have by far the most exposition about the basics of shaping. The later games spend little time on those issues because they assume, correctly, that they will be old hat for most players. Play G1, especially, then argue this point.

Sorry to be short about this alhoon, nothing personal, but that's where I'm at with Geneforge debates at the moment :p

Ok, I'm just gonna say now that I'm sick of listening to people who haven't played half the Geneforge saga argue about things that depend on the half they haven't played. G1 and G2 have by far the most exposition about the basics of shaping. The later games spend little time on those issues because they assume, correctly, that they will be old hat for most players. Play G1, especially, then argue this point.

To be honest i have been playing geneforge for more than ten years(2003 i think) and played the whole series multiple times. I also thought it was a question of game mechanics. Only notable things, were i thought ammount of essence in the player didn't exactly mean shapers had different ammounts of essence but simply it was the ammount of essence a shaper of your standing/level is able to control but then addopted creations in g2 sorta contradict me on that? And shapers creating stuff in battle was a reference to fading creations i think. So i honestly have no staunch stance on the art of shaping. There are some discrepancies along the line. On stuff like the rebelion, the geneforge, drayks and drakons, shaper history and evolution of creation rights i would agree with your stance of discussing it. But in all honesty, actual shaping isn't that glued to previous games. They only spend considerable time explaining some creations. I think 2 and 3 explain 4rth tier detailedly. 1 explains 1st and 2nd detailedly. All seem to explain drayks. Glaahks and battle alphas recieve least mention i think. in any case, shaping is relativelly easilly discussed with people that haven't played the whole series.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*

Wasnt there a mention in geneforge one that essence was like clay? Also due to spirit city and heustess and clois, initial shaping was not dependant on essence but then it wasn't really shaping it was magically altering an allready living being. Go figure the whole shapping thing is more complicated and less set on stone than the rest.

==========================END SPOILER========================

Edit: In short. My personal belief is that shaping by the player isn't limited by essence but by the shaper's ability to control them which grows over time. But the only way to reflect that in the game is through limited essence. I do however wish they could allow you to create more with the marked atribute that they would be rogue at creation as you can't control them. Would be a valuable lesson when you try to create something really powerfull and it kills you. I also believe that the shaper does know how to create stuff during battle it's just that in the earlier games it wouldn't fit. As long term creations are favored, but then there is introduction of charged creations in geneforge 4 that sorta work through the same principles so it has to be mostly due to balancing.

• 2 weeks later...

Question: Please avoid major spoilers in answering.

Do we actually learn why Litalia went bat-crazy in GF3? She says some things in GF4 and GF5, but they are few and they don't really add up.

In the early stages of GF3, she says a few things about the tyranny of the Shapers etc etc, but did she really started the rebellion to free the serviles she had no trouble supressing before? Really?

Greta according to what she says balked at the treatment of Serviles from the very beginning and was kicked out.

Not that Litalia is not insane enough for me to believe she had that sudden change of heart and decided to set fires to Terrestia to save the Serviles, but ... it seems there would be something more there*.

More precicely: Does she clear, convincingly why she became so hateful of the Shapers? Aside of "And then as I was wiping Drakons out of existence, Ghaldring convinced me to flip sides."

One of the reasons I play GF3 is to find out what drove Litalia to flip sides and go against everything she stood for with a flamethrower. To listen to her explaining.

*That's GF5 spoilers here: There are some comments she makes in GF5, that make me think Litalia was having very weird feelings about Ghaldring. I wouldn't call them "love" but more like obsession\devotion\forbidden-love complex.

Yah, she once went hunting drayks, once went to kill disloyal serviles etc... But i think the main point was that she was one of the people enlisted to purge a certain place

Drypeak

and she didn't like that. It also varies on the games weather she actually participated in the purge and saw that it was unfair or that she didn't do it to start with. Unfortunatelly nothing is given in the way of a real explanation on switching sides. But i think at some point just power was a great incentive for her. And while i trully respect her sheer determination. She was more a woman of action than a woman of ideals. I like to think she just chooses a place and position where her actions make more of a difference. But tbh i doubt any of us really understands her.

Unfortunatelly nothing is given in the way of a real explanation on switching sides

That's unfortunate. :(

She goes from fanatically killing rogues to spawning rogue infestations.

I also tend to gravitate towards the "OK, poor Serviles. What have I done! Murdering sentient creatures on the orders of a distant council!

What have I d...

Wait... wait! Canisters allow me to short-circuit years of training, research and jumping through hoops!?Powwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeerzzzzzzzzzz!

Yeah, I'll align with you. DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!"

And the Cannister abuse did the trick and she became a mass murderer that tells people. "Yeah, I made the monsters that killed your friends. No, I won't stop. I'll transform you to something that can fight them back, forever soiling your chances to be pardoned by Shapers "

But tbh i doubt any of us really understands her.

That's cause she's bat-crazy...

Hahahahahahahaha! Man you have no idea how acuratelly that describes mu reaction to canisters. "What? No more wasting money in exorbitant school feel! Who needs control! I'm your god now losers! Canisters! Gotta catch them all. Because who says i cant learn fireball 7 times. Do i need to? No. But can i? Yes i can. Yes i can" xD

She took the teach the man how to fish to a whole new level with lankan.

Yep she is crazy. Freaking insane. And absurdly powerfull. Lovely mixture. Like... hmm. Yep. Like giving joker nuclear technology.

• 2 months later...

It's been months, and by all that's reasonable it should have been more months since I last played GF3. But I couldn't stay away much longer. I had to scratch that GF itch.

Progressing a bit with the story.

Gatherers camp: the place where the loyal gatherers sit and wait for Diwaniya to finally do something.

That's why I dislike Shapers: The people there are very worried that the Shapers would "not see a difference" between loyal gatherers and Lankan's troublemakers.

Diwaniya lab:

Too. Many. Mines. He could have used them elsewhere. Kudos on him for resisting the pull of cannisters. Especially since it was a cannister I wanted. :)

• 3 months later...

Just to see what would happen, I gave the Canister to Lankan. He promised to fight the good fight (against the Shapers and the monsters created by his benefactor...). I talked to Diwaniya... he went batpoop crazy and killed half my party before I had a chance to act. So much for his weakness...

Just to see what would happen, I gave the Canister to Lankan. He promised to fight the good fight (against the Shapers and the monsters created by his benefactor...). I talked to Diwaniya... he went batpoop crazy and killed half my party before I had a chance to act. So much for his weakness...

You could have lied.

I did and he didn't believe me. He kicked me out.

Anyway, I would like to ask: Is there a way to kill Diwaniya? He keeps kicking my butt whatever exploit I try. I've even tried the tested-and-true method of locking inside the room with the essence pool and spawning an endless stream of creations to take him down hit by hit.

Didn't work. He had his own creations swarm in the moment I open the door. I rarely have the time to close the door once the first wave is in, and even if Succeed, they get me in the next wave.

What level should I be before I liberate the Harmony from that ... not-madman?

Nah, if I lie he just suspects me and kicks me out, doesn't attack. I have to provoke him to start a fight by telling him "OK, I confess I broke in your lab, stole banned equipment that shouldn't exist and gave it to your enemies. Now your enemies have powers the Order didn't want them to ever have, through means that the Order forbids."

It is so blatant betrayal that I find I can't do it, at least not yet. I sympathize with the rebels, I consider the Shapers the bad guys generally but... I can't go that far. Not yet. Not just because I hate Diwaniya's whining and not so soon after the rebels tried to kill me, killed my friends and said "oh, you survived. Want to join?" :-/

I want to fight for the rebellion, but honorably. Or at least more honorably.

Don't spoil it and I don't plan to fight honorably. After all, fighting honorably means not hiding behind living creatures you control like puppets as they die in your name. Nope, not my style.

I just can't find it in myself to do such a blatant act of betrayal against the Shapers when, in this game so far, the Rebels went "We don't like society" (justified) "so we will burn it to ash" (unjustified and with tons of deaths). In GF4, the Shapers dropped on us and killed my friends. In GF3, Litalia dropped on us and killed my friends.

Yes, I agree with Lankan that it is unfair the way they are treated. I agree it's time for change. I agree that this change must happen through battle and fire against the tyrranical status quo. But as part of the status quo, I'm not ready to do such a grand betrayal yet.

• 2 months later...

Finally had time to play a bit. Met a Dock-guard named Finn. She's guarding a locked door... without being entrusted the keys, in the middle of nowhere.

Hurray for Shaper efficiency and trust on outsiders.

Also found the notes of "madman" named Krya that more or less went tiny necro-monarch.

His lab seems completely empty except a book, that Alwan suggests I don't read, that writes "Chant to feed the shades". No thanks. I'm pretty sure things will turn bad if I read a spell written by a madman, that is called feeding of undead shades.

Got my butt kicked in Madness mire. Had to replay the zone like 4 times. A mix of bad luck and bad tactics. After a couple of times becoming overwhelmed by fading enemies as I "stand and fight" making 2 steps, getting hit by a slow curse etc. I decided to make a run for what I assumed it would be spawners and bunker up somewhere and head afterwards.

The combo of losing 1 every 3 rounds or so while the enemy lost none was worse than fighting Unbound. At least then, you could run away and leave 1 creation to distract the Unbound!

I found a nice dungeon and made a run for it. Since it was surrounded by marsh with a single part leading to it, I figured it would give me a respite, or that the spawners may be there (like the Mad Creator of the Monarch). And I found out the curse is stronger there! As I was about to head up, I found magical conduits! That's when I realized the area can be dealt with from here.

Servant minds!? Litalia made and left Servant minds able to create and control creations? If that's possible, why mess with Spawners? These are more effective and far more sane option than "spawn things that eat people". You actually create unmoving Shapers.

I guess that's where Alwan got his idea to make the Control Core A, B and presumably C in GF5.

Anyway, that was a really underwhelming battle. No creations. Perhaps I was wrong and those minds just control creations, like the usual Shaper ones. They went down without landing a single hit on me, Greta or Alwan or my 3 Vlish. Except if Essence armor is that good.

And what was the ending of "OK, now you can leave." What? Without going back to Diwanya? Just want to the dock and leave? :/ What about the situation with Lankan?

In any case, Lankan seems to have been right. Diwaniya, just with some of the force he has in his throne room, would be able to wipe out everything there. He was too cautious. A good scout or two, like, you know Lankan's people could do much. If he had extended a-kind-of-olive-branch in the beginning, like telling Lankan through a message "I will forgive your indiscretion if you and your friends scouted ahead to give me info on what's on the North side. Then I will absolve you of your crime as a reward for your service" everything would be OK. After all, Lankan's main problem was that he was sitting in the mud while his friends died. He would probably accept such a mission.

And the below-the-circumstances man literally cries from relief. Sobs and all. I hope I will have the chance to say how crappy Diwaniya is to the Shaper Boss in next island.

Then, I went to Lankan. To my astonishment, I can't tell him what happened. It's give cannister for him to "fight the monsters" that I have already dealt with, or promise to give him the cannister.

More or less, this island could have used a bit more polish. It feels... unfinished.

QUESTION: How many Cannisters till you start losing it? Cause I found (and didn't use) cannisters that give me very useful things (Healing craft and Vlish).

QUESTION 2: When going to the port, Alwan talked to me about how happy he is to kill rogues and slay traitors. Does this mean I'm considered pro-Shaper? Greta said nothing.

One, and only one, thing, truly defines you as pro-Shaper or pro-rebel in this game, and it has to do with your actions on the fourth island (so you've got a while). (Leaving that super vague to avoid spoilers.) Separate from your endgame faction, you can make choices that will cause either Greta or Alwan to leave you (and by the end of the third island, one of them definitely will go away), but those don't lock in which side you're on. Separate from both of those, you can say pro or anti-servile stuff, which will affect who will give you quests and training (there's almost always pairs of people in the same zone or nearby zones, one of whom for if you say mean things about serviles, and the other for if you say nice things).

For canisters, I'm pretty sure seven is the magic number. You should be able to use up to six without meaningful consequences, but once you use the seventh, certain dialogue and encounters and the ending was be affected.

]This is G3. Vlish > all of those things[/b]

Probably true.

But it's a game so I want what I like. :) I'm pretty sure I can make it with One high-lvl Vlish, a cryodrayk, Greta, a drakon and a gazer and perhaps another Vlish or Rot. Sure, not optimal. But I doubt I will meet any serious problems with those.

So, basically, you're complaining that you can't get all the benefits of canisters without consequences?

Yes. And with Hoge breaking up, I won't risk it.

DHONAL'S ISLAND

Hmmm... highest concentration of Shapers, even compared to Terrestia and ... a drunkard commander (I liked Captain Celeste though)

Loved the Shaping stones Hoge was throwing. Do we know if the creations made are rogue or can be controlled normally?

Commander Sobel the non-sober mentioned that the guardian general is one of the top of Terrestia and perhaps among the best in shaper lands. Are Shapers spreading their tyrrany elsewhere?

Also, there was mention of General Greiner's Line of troops. "West to the Line" etc

Also, Shaper arrogance seems to have been limitless (or it's a plot hole don't spoil!) here. An island chokefull of Shapers and there were spawners and rogues being bred without anyone noticing?

The Shaper reaction, from what I got from Shaper Mooney was an order to let some dangerous machinery to run, turning an underground tunnel to a very dangerous place; even if the Shapers win, this place will be one more of the places locked by Shapers that troubles brew.

Met a servile sent from Litalia. He mentioned "Litalia's Masters". Isn't Litalia the human-side boss of the Rebellion?

Oh, and the guy forced me to make a choice! Fight for Freedom (and power-without-limits), the rights of creations to exist and think for themselves... under a madwoman that killed my friends or Oppose her and support an evil, tyrranical, powerhungry regime that ruthlessly slays whatever stands in its way and takes what it wants... under quite more sane people, defending their lands and I'm part of the regime.

After 10 minutes of concideration, I went with the safe choice: Told NO to Litalia (until I get lots of training from the Shapers...). When I start seeing all that power she and her messengers tell me about, I'll consider fighting for cannist... fighting for Freedom.

Thankfully, the choice wasn't final.

Shaper Oppression is more pronounced in this island, giving me a reason to start considering the Rebellion.

Later, I met with some nice guards that will probably end up fighting for the freedom of Serviles. Sergeant Rema said she's depressed by how dependent the Serviles are... Lost some Shaper Rep there, but it had to be said. Servile slavery is where I draw the line. I was considered way to Shaper so far, to the point obvious rebels don't give me quests...

Students of magic are terrified that my character could shut down their school, one word by a Shaper and the school would be shut down, just because. Disgusting powerhoarding \ conditioning of mages to feel they are forever thrall to the Shapers and should be grateful to be able to reach a tiny portion of their potentional. The Teacher, Gretchen, is a mage and professor for decades and is lower than my character and acts "properly" subservient.

All those oppressed people... would bolster the ranks of the rebelion if I manage to break them out of their Stockholm Syndrom and the belief that THAT is their lot in life.

And I found a nice Shaper woman that is concerned about Creations, calling what Shapers do cruel. Would become a nice Lifecrafter when we liberate the islands. Most of the people of the Keep are angry with the Shapers anyway.

Traveling, around inspecting domes to look for canisters. A rat here, a trap there... that kind of leisury thing. And then I open the door and there are 7 plated Artilae with 92hp each. Dead before I managed to move my char. :/

And some funny stuff: I found a shipwright. Shapers told her to repair a Shaping vat. Didn't even tell her what it is. Sent her living tools and essence for reasons unknown (she can't use either).

EDIT: I Met my first Drakon! Lovely fellow... Not shy at all showing the genocidal mania of drakons.

Loved his "polite" answers... "Who is Akhari Blaze\Ghaldring\Easss?" a nice string of insults and threats followed. Elementary school kind of trolling reply. We can all guess what the answers would be if this was not a PG13 game...

He mentioned an Easss that made Ghaldring, and Easss was made by the geneforge. Who was that Easss? I thought Ghaldring was the first. But for all that's holy... 1600 hp? Ghaldring had 3000 in GF5 and everything had more hp and dealing more damage. That chatty friendly fellow has x2 Rhaul's hp.

Litalia serves the Drakons?! That's news to me... That's what she meant in the end of GF5 that her chains were broken with the fall of the Drakon leadership. Also, I am not sure Litalia serves the Drakons, despite the Drakons thinking so. They were thinking that about Drayks and Serviles too in GF4 and GF5. It was not true.

I didn't like Lord Rahul's speech about how the chaos is an opportunity for the Ashen Isles (and him) to increase the prestige from a backwater remote colony used to gather herbs, crystals and make things. As usual, the ONLY good Shaper that shows a bit of Empathy is rebel oriented (and dislikes me).

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't seem anticlimatic since we talk about Ghaldring... Anyway, thanks for your consideration regarding the spoilers of GF2. I hear too many good things about it. I try to keep away from it. Distance myself from it emotionally and the "Guardians-are-best" mechanics and wait for it to be updated. I am starting to crack.