I used to enjoy

the conversations

that I had with you all

I have moved on,

but I am pleased to find

familiar faces,

Slarty, the disagreements we had on strategy

My old Mad Monk Squad was anathema to you,

Lilith, my dear, our political views could not be more different.

Kelandon and Jerekeen, I remember well

Ishad Nha, how goes the project?

So many others, but none has changed.

I have changed,

if you ever come to Linked In,

look for me by my real world name, Jeff Porterfield

• 4 weeks later...

I'm poetry illiterate, so I don't understand what you're even saying. Are you cosplaying Jeff Vogel, or something? That seems kinda libelous...

And still no one has answered my request for a caretaker of my website.

Does this even exist? As I said, I'm poetry illiterate. I don't even see a request for anything in that post.

Harehunter was very active in the community for a long time. He did a lot of work creating map info which is published at www.harehunter.info. He has been a lot less active in the past couple or so years due to changing interests and health issues. About a year of so ago he asked if anyone would take over his website which has extensive files on Exile I-III and A1-6 and none of us said yes. This post appears to have been a farewell post.

HH, it was a little hard to interpret your post, let alone how to respond, given that you ended the whole thing with a plea to add you on LinkedIn. I'm sure everyone here wishes you well in your post-SW life. Re the website, you might try PMing someone who already does web hosting, as it would be a lot less work for them to tack your sites on.

How complicated is the code on your site? I can figure out any HTML or CSS easily enough with a bit of Internet searching, and I've used Javascript before. I could figure that out too, probably. The only PHP on my site is PHP Includes, and Celtic Minstrel told me how to do that and I just copy and paste what he gave me. But if all it needs is a webhost to archive it, I can do that. I'm afraid I don't do much in the way of playing video games these days though, other than helping CM with OBoE. Maybe once I'm done working like someone's going to die if I don't, I can try playing through the Exile games again (new medicine, it may be easier to stay focused) and add bits of info here and there. I can't say I'm interested in A1-6, but I would be open to taking input from someone else. Same goes for Exile, actually.

And yeah, like Slarty said, I couldn't quite figure out what you were looking for with the initial post either.

Well met, Edgwyn, Slarty, Yes you interpret my poem and request quite accurately.

I have relocated from the highways and byways of Houston, to a small, quiet town in California.

I have undergone surgery to implant a device called Deep Brain Stimulation. It is supposed to help with the Parkinson's.

I had to leave behind the company for whom I worked for the past 24 years, as a Database Programmer and Administrator. I sought to beecome the master of the machine, but instead I had become it's slave.

I am starting a new business, a Small Biz Center, that will serve the logistics needs of small businesses in the downtown district.

I continue to mentor young men and women around the world. I find this undertaking immensly more satisfying.

I am in communication with ADoS re my website. I am happy to have an heir to it. It would be a shame to lose it as so much earlier material was lost.

Thank you my friends, and Adieu. This does not mean that I won't be back, Just not often.

• 2 weeks later...