If hypothetically, I was to cheat my way through buying skills, in the beginning of the game and I reached the end game (just about to enter angierach and I didn't destroy the portal yet) and now I maxed out all my goods and filled up my junk bag all the way.....Is there anything that I can do to blow through money so I can sell my junk bag stuff?

Looting is very disappointing when you just leave everything behind, especially the endgame wads of cash everywhere.

I have to admit that had I realized how much money was sitting around I wouldn't have wasted all that time building up my cash in 500 gold increments.

A2:CS, I'm assuming? If you've already bought all the skills and spells you're interested in on all your characters, you could go around buying all the energy elixirs and invulnerability potions in the game and laugh your way through every major fight from now on. If you've already done that too, you probably don't need money any more. I guess there's that one efreet near Erika's Tower who sells really expensive high-end equipment.