Erika is Hostile when I reach her chamber in Avernum 2

Erika Avernum 2 Erika Hostle Walkthrough Avernum 2

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic
dolphindave dolphindave

Citizen

• Member ID: 640
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:01 AM #1 Erika is Hostile when I reach her chamber in Avernum 2

I've reached Erika's chamber in her tower and she attacks us!  Even though the dialog window says sit let's talk.

Venus Ursagi Venus Ursagi

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 223
  • 13,723 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:10 AM #2 Erika is Hostile when I reach her chamber in Avernum 2

You probably attacked a friendly character earlier in her tower.  If you do that, the whole area becomes hostile.
"I, for one, prefer to believe that the forums are dead and that Lilith, Slarty, and I are all ghosts haunting the forum." -- Triumph

"I think we all have days where we feel like a Displacer Iguana." -- Slarty

dolphindave dolphindave

Citizen

• 24 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:44 AM #3 Erika is Hostile when I reach her chamber in Avernum 2

Ahhhhhh.....

osnola osnola

New Arrival

• Member ID: 7,493
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:50 AM #4 Erika is Hostile when I reach her chamber in Avernum 2

Hello,

View Postdolphindave, on 06 September 2015 - 09:44 AM, said:

Ahhhhhh.....
If you do not have a useable save, http://spiderwebforu...-hostile-to-me/ suggests that resetting hostile town may work...

dolphindave dolphindave

Citizen

• 24 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:06 AM #5 Erika is Hostile when I reach her chamber in Avernum 2

Not sure if I did.  Where would I have done that?  Everyone in castle is an Empire soldier aren't they?  Also where is the character editor?

dolphindave dolphindave

Citizen

• 24 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:07 AM #6 Erika is Hostile when I reach her chamber in Avernum 2

Resetting hostile towns doesn't change Erika.  Moving out of tower leaves unable to move party, clicking with mouse or arrow keys doesn't show party.

Venus Ursagi Venus Ursagi

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 223
  • 13,723 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:57 AM #7 Erika is Hostile when I reach her chamber in Avernum 2

Moving out of the tower should not cause that.  It sounds like you have a corrupted save file.  I suggest going back to your previous save.
"I, for one, prefer to believe that the forums are dead and that Lilith, Slarty, and I are all ghosts haunting the forum." -- Triumph

"I think we all have days where we feel like a Displacer Iguana." -- Slarty

dolphindave dolphindave

Citizen

• 24 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:17 AM #8 Erika is Hostile when I reach her chamber in Avernum 2

Okay I did something right!  Problem solved, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users