The party, they was illin', but I was chillin'...

Sometime during my playthrough I started seeing that "one of your party suddenly falls ill for some reason!" See the pukey cloud? See the acid thing? They took a point of damage! A whole point!" And every couple minutes they'd take another point. But I always had like 300 HP more, so it was sort of like scratching that kind of magnetized stone that self-heals, because no matter how many times they all threw up or retched or whatever, I'd do any fight and after beating up NPCs they felt great again. When I got to Garzhad, my guys were like, "what up with your face?" and Garzhad was like "what up with the perma-acid bitches? Y'all make me look like Megan Fox"... and he was right, but I smacked him with Demonslayer and he shut up eventually.

But now that I reflect... he had a point, didn't he? Where'd I piss someone/something off so badly that they made me perma-sick? I didn't take Micah's spare change from his room. Is that a Dread Curse? If so I never dreaded; I mean my party maybe, but I had cheese and crackers, I was good.

How do I get rid of it though?

You're carrying something radioactive, probably either a uranium bar or the Pyrrhic Gauntlets. (If you mouse over them, they give the same message about a tingling sensation that the uranium bars do, and the name is also kind of a hint that they're not all good.) Either get rid of the item or put up with it.