Anyone tried this? And to what extent?

Currently running a party in A:EftP with one pacifist limited to healing, summons, and buff/debuffs. The other three are all casters, to keep my DPS up, although as they are also all hybrids, and I'm playing on Normal, this is probably not as important as I like to think it is. :p

Not sure how many pacifists you can have in a party before it starts becoming tedious.

Other observations:

- Trying to access every summoning and buff spell for a single character requires a profligate use of skill points (14 + 2 trained Mage for Cloak of the Arcane, 17 Priest for Divine Host). The more optimised route would probably be to skip Divine Restoration and Divine Host, so that you only need 14 Priest for Return Life. That's 3 whole skill points saved. Yay.

- Due to the above, I can pick one of Hardiness or Resistance to max out (obviously I'll still put points in the other). Which one is more generally useful?

- Since healing, summons, and buff/debuffs don't scale with any of the four stats, this character can pump Endurance like it was going out of style. SP runs out quickly without a few points in Intelligence though.

• 2 weeks later...