(posting here to catch both the BoE and BoA crowds)

The Almighty Doer of Stuff

Do any of you know what the best way to reach Luz Piazuelo is? Or, are you Luz Piazuelo and this qualifies as reaching you?

I sent an email to the address on The Blazing Blade (backup hosted at TrueSite4Blades) but given that it's an old site I'm not sure whether it's an unused address.

Celtic Minstrel and I are looking to package some of her graphics with Blades of Exile, and to cover our behinds we're looking for her blessing, since they were released for use in custom graphics sheets with custom scenarios, before the open-sourcing, and for all we know she has a burning hatred for all things GNU. I think it would be fine but I want to be sure.

I did manage to find Andrew Hunter easily enough, to email him about the E1-3 graphics that Jeff and Mariann can't remember whether they own the rights to. I'm almost certain they do own the rights, because their site has always said "lump sum, full rights, no royalty" but again, just being safe. It's possible Mr. Hunter knows who owns the rights, and if he does he may grant us the right to use the old ones, and if not, we can ask Spidweb again and say "Mr. Hunter says..." and hope they answer. (I can't link to his website; his current artistic projects are rather "inappropriate", which surprised me, but at least I found him.)