Just to show one of my Elite Characters.

I found out that using dexterity not only reduces the chance of a character from being hit but also increases Bow Damage. This unfair advantage made choose 51 dexterity for my primary character which the NPCs aim at first.

Notice the other stats are 1 in figure 1. and her Dexterity is clearly above the maximum. which is 51 but hers is 52.

Having 78% armour on Torment mode still is like paper armour when fighting monsters and especially BOSSES. However I kill monsters using strategy and no potions, scrolls, or any of that useless junk.

QUESTIONS TO ANSWER + TODO:

Let's talk and I may not check this post, because logging in this forum is pretty hard for me.

and I did not use any SHIFT + D cheats or anything but "manipulation".........

QUESTIONS

1. Does any one know how I did this???

2. DID YOU FIND any other bugs???

TODO

1. Show me your characters if you feel up to it...

The unmodified 1's in the other stats sure make it look like you did something outside the game's normal functioning, since you normally start with 2...

but what if you removed the 2 and made it a 1 and then you mofidified it. Is there even a way to make you stats 1? even with the SHIFT + D CHEAT? Makes you wonder....

And I'm not sure why you consider that an unfair advantage; bow damage compares poorly with melee, and the dodge bonus isn't that great, considering the minimum to-hit chance was raised to 20% in CS. I mean, it's okay, but I wouldn't say it's unfair.

@Jerakeen, It is unfair because having a stat gain strength in a weapon and 20% CTH is very unfair if at level 1 you have about 17 dexterity and a bow!!!

What do you mean, "removed the 2 and made it a 1"? There's no way to do that inside the game's normal functioning. Modifiers always show up in parentheses.

Dude, just say what you did and skip the part where you try to play games with everyone else by making us guess.

Okay, locking it is.

"Showing you a bug" means saying what happened. Showing a screenshot and then refusing to say how you got to that point is not showing us a bug, especially not when Occam's Razor says you just edited some game file.

If you change your mind and want to share rather than sticking your tongue out, you are welcome to start another thread and try again. (But please don't pick a title that is in all caps and screaming at everyone to read the thread, like the original one was here before it was changed.)