Hill Giants Cavern, Prisoners and Dead Troops Belongings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Richard Bacon Richard Bacon

Mercenary

• Member ID: 14,268
  • 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:41 AM #1 Hill Giants Cavern, Prisoners and Dead Troops Belongings

I did the hill giants mission from buskrud or whatever te captains name is in lorelei and i had to Get all the items looted from dead Empire Troops from the Giants Cavern, well i did and i even checked the editors special items and it shows i have all of them, i also rescued 2 or 3 Imprisoned Guards. and Buskrud still says that i must rescue his men, but i cant find anymore prisoners, How many Imprisond Guards are in the Giants Cavern?
Sincerely,
Richard Bacon

The Englishman Character in "The Black Castle"

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,882 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:31 PM #2 Hill Giants Cavern, Prisoners and Dead Troops Belongings

There should be 3 places with imprisoned guards: northeast, north of center reached from the north, and south.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

Mercenary

• 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:47 AM #3 Hill Giants Cavern, Prisoners and Dead Troops Belongings

I have more subjects and questions about the game, is it bad making all these topics
Sincerely,
Richard Bacon

Mercenary

• 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:48 AM #4 Hill Giants Cavern, Prisoners and Dead Troops Belongings

and i will do so and check the prison cells today
Sincerely,
Richard Bacon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users