Exile III Under Castle Troglo, Ehion's Machine

Richard Bacon

Ive moved onto the next monster plague(Troglodytes) and have been ent to castle troglo (The Main Fortress and Base of the Entire Troglo Army)Well after i being the diplomats enter castle troglo and tralk to King V and all that jazz with the scrolls n stuff and after he asks me to go under the castle and kill his equal ehion i do so and follow all the directions on the scroll n things, then i get outside of Ehion's Machine and theres a pedestal with buttons, now the inside of ehions machne has walls that move n things, but only when u do the buttons, Im stuck idk what to do. The pedestal has 6 buttons and u click them to put them at whatever number you want, the first three can be set from 0-5 but the last 3 can only be set from 0-2, when u click one of the first three words pop up in the bottom left hand corner saying"you hear the muffled sound of grinding stone" when u click one of the last 3 the words say"you hear the loud grinding of stone" does anyone know the number pattern? if so please do tell, im not at my desktop computer rightnow so i cant post any pictures but i will do so later

heres a layout of the buttons

B=button

SPACE=editor would not allow big blank space area so words must be there

B<--words above this one say first rankBSPACE HERE FOR LAYOUTBSPACE HERE FOR LAYOUTB SPACE HERE BSPACE HEREB

0-5_________0-5_______0-5_______0-2___0-2___0-2

SPACESPACESPACESPACESPACEPSACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESOACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACE words above this last button say sixth rank

I don't remember the numbers but you need them to form a path going southwest and then by far west side goes north at the end to reach the door. The path looks like a check mark on the screen.

So you want something like 212345 or 101234. Play around with the numbers and see the path in the room to the west.