The Exile II Anniversary Postcard Project

Lobita

Exile II is going to be celebrating its 20th anniversary on October 21st- crazy! :) This is the game that got me into the series, I was completely obsessed as a kid and would play the free demo over and over and over again. I drew fanart and wrote fanfiction about my Nephil character and got trouble for it in school once. These games really influenced me and playing the remake this year reignited that passion. So I came up with a fun fanart idea to commemorate the anniversary.

I am made a set of five postcards, each featuring a different iconic locale in Avernum and the Vahnatai Lands. I'll print three sets- one for me, one for Jeff if he wants it, and one for a random winner through a free giveaway. :)

!!! RAFFLE ENTRY FORM: https://docs.google....-vmabU/viewform

Deadline to enter: October 21th, 11:00 PM EST

Prize drawing to immediately follow.

Here are the postcard images! I'll be printing these out on nice paper, cutting, and packaging them myself.

GPKdLPc.pngVUykyY1.pngJ5r7Ydd.pnggVVjCFn.pngJsgU7rv.png

I hope you guys are psyched!

• 2 months later...

Shriek! One month til the anniversary! I wanted to be farther along on this project than I am. Need to start picking out nice papers to print these on and of course get started on the final art. I'd like to set up the raffle soon too, so there can be enough time for anybody interested to see it and enter. Probably just gonna have it be a google doc where you can put in your name and email address, then use random.org to pick a winner.

Raffle time! The winner is *drumroll please*

GOLDENGIRL!

I37G4JN.jpg

I will be emailing you in just a minute here to get your mailing address.

Thanks everyone for playing and yay!!! Exile II is 20 today! Thank you Lord Vogel for all your dedication in bringing us these awesome games! We appreciate you! It was awesome playing the most recent remake, it took me right back to when I was a kid playing the original. Viva Spiderweb Software! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...