Finished A2:CS, anything left to do?

Was wondering if there was anything else I can do after I beat the game... I have some unanswered questions like what the emergency demon banishing spells were for, I never needed to use them in the Garzhad boss fight. Also I wish I could spend a while just going crazy deep in Empire lands killing troops but I don't think I can. Is there anything worth doing or should I just stop?

Was wondering if there was anything else I can do after I beat the game... I have some unanswered questions like what the emergency demon banishing spells were for, I never needed to use them in the Garzhad boss fight.

If you have enough arcane lore to cast them, they remove some of the demon encounters on the way to Garzahd. It's not that big a deal.

Aside from that, you could always clear up any sidequests left unfinished on your quest list, and see if you've found every level 3 spellbook.

I have heard you should play Avernum 3 before playing Avernum 4,5 and 6.

I played it back in the day when it was Exile III... I'm sure I'll play all the latest versions of everything at some point. I skipped Avernum: Escape From the Pit initially so I'll be playing that one next. Play ALL the games!!!!!