Getting to Erica's tower

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
txmimi txmimi

Shaman

• Member ID: 8,740
  • 305 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:07 PM #1 Getting to Erica's tower

I completed the quests for the talking spiders without taking any eggs for Gladwell.  Now I'm wondering if that would've been the only way to get to Erica's tower ruins.  Now I can't get any eggs. . . I tried.  Is there a way to get to Erica's tower ruins?

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,882 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:40 PM #2 Getting to Erica's tower

You should be able to find an underground passage that will take you from the Abyss to the river's other side near the ruins.  Entry to the lower level involves a rune in the ruins.

Gladwell's quest chain would have continued with a mission in Erica's tower ruins' lower level.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

txmimi txmimi

Shaman

• Member ID: 8,740
  • 305 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:43 PM #3 Getting to Erica's tower

Ok, found the tunnel. . . a rune in the ruins?  If I don't have Gladwell's quest, do I still find a rune?

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,882 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:02 PM #4 Getting to Erica's tower

I never tried it that way, but the rune should be accessible once you find the right hidden area.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

Spukrian Spukrian

Soldier

• Member ID: 9,938
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:47 PM #5 Getting to Erica's tower

If you have Gladwell's quest, a gate will be open on the lower level of the tower and a powerful enemy will be beyond it. If you don't have the quest, you can still get through the tunnel and into the tower.

IIRC I didn't have any problems with going back to the spiders and getting the eggs later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users