• Announcements

• Attribute to Valor

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chessrook44

Let's Play Avernum 5!

113 posts in this topic

Why giving up?

On trying to understand the various "Giant intelligent friendly talking" creatures. Spiders, roaches, now chitrachs... yeah. I mean I love them, but they so often just leave me at a complete loss for words.

Also, felt like an amusing thing to say with regards to what was found in that episode.

And as proof that I'm not stopping the series, here's the next ep! Complete with DEMON!

Blxz likes this

Wait, that was a reference? It was accidental, what was it a reference to?

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing here, but in that video you say "we got the touch and we got the power" which is a reference to this song:

Don't know how to embed.

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing here, but in that video you say "we got the touch and we got the power" which is a reference to this song:

Don't know how to embed.

Ah yes, that was indeed a reference, I believe. Wasn't sure which bit you're referring to.

And embedding is done by just putting in the YouTube link, and removing the s from the "https" at the beginning. The site automatically detects it's a YouTube vid and adjusts appropriately.

As for this episode, I'm starting to have second thoughts about giving the dragon all these allies...

Because someone has to hug all the dangerous murderous monsters and make sure they don't go extinct.

A long episode today, partly because I forgot to split it up. But no matter, as we are on our way towards the grand finale. We've found the Darkside Loyalists.

Through the gate, we make a long fight up towards the fortress of the Darkside Loyalists. The end is in sight.

The Darkside Fortress, with Dorikas within. Behold as we take him on in the grand two-part finale!

I hope you guys have enjoyed this Let's Play, and join me as I move on to Avernum 6.

Blxz likes this