Let's Play Avernum 5!

Whew, binged watched your let's play over the weekend and finally caught up.

I really like the fact that you play as the Empire in Avernum 5, it is a bit refreshing with the change of perspective. I also thoroughly enjoyed the fact that there are several different groups/individuals that you can ally with during the game, feels a little bit like Geneforge in this regard.

Whew, binged watched your let's play over the weekend and finally caught up.

I really like the fact that you play as the Empire in Avernum 5, it is a bit refreshing with the change of perspective. I also thoroughly enjoyed the fact that there are several different groups/individuals that you can ally with during the game, feels a little bit like Geneforge in this regard.

Heh, glad you're enjoying it Spukrian. The change in perspective is nice indeed, like in G4 tossing you into the rebels at the start. There aren't many groups in the end, but the difference IS nice at times.

We take care of a quick quest in the northeast quadrant, and then go to check out the barriers a bit more.

[media]

[/media]