Miranda won't talk to me in Monitor Base D

oslin007

Hey, just played through Avadon 1 which I loved and immidiately jumped in to part two with guide in hand. In Monitor Base D I got stuck on the boss battle (wind flinging you from room to room) and used the guide's cheat code "backtostart" to get out of the place. Weird thing is that when I ame back a lot later with a few more levels under my belt, the scene where to get locked in with Miranda triggered again when I reached the boss in the grand hall, een though I had already watched the scene. Worse, while in the cell, Miranda won't speak to me and I'm locked in!!

Just wondered if any of you guys have experienced something similar, and if there is a solution, I don't want to start the game over again.....

Thx OL

You may need to move until you are next to the window between the cells and try again to talk. Some scripts are triggered by position as well as events.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity by the door. It makes you grateful when you try to understand the game. :)