Hint books?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:47 PM #1 Hint books?

There's a "hint book" for the Valley of Dying Things scenario in the default documentation. Do the other scenarios also have hint books available somewhere? If so, I'd like to include them with the open source project, if Jeff is okay with that.
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

Edgwyn Edgwyn

Avernite Dervish

• Member ID: 10,154
  • 737 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:57 AM #2 Hint books?

I had a hard copy of the BoA hint book somewhere, and I am pretty certain that it covered all four scenarios.  I am not sure about BoE.

The Almighty Doer of Stuff The Almighty Doer of Stuff

Heart of Avadon

• Member ID: 72
  • 4,402 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:55 PM #3 Hint books?

I have the hint book somewhere, with the Spidweb game CDs. I keep them in the envelope BoE's CD came in. I don't know where it is but if I find it while cleaning my room (I need to do it top to bottom because I'm moving at the beginning of August, most likely) and you haven't figured it out by then, I'll let you know.
The unofficial Blades of Exile merchandise shop: No markups, cheap prices, quality printing! Spread the word!

The Almighty Doer of Stuff The Almighty Doer of Stuff

Heart of Avadon

• Member ID: 72
  • 4,402 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:30 AM #4 Hint books?

I have no idea where I put it, but I just googled '"blades of exile" book' and this came up: https://www.spiderwe...nts/blades.html

Easy enough.
The unofficial Blades of Exile merchandise shop: No markups, cheap prices, quality printing! Spread the word!

Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 03:46 PM #5 Hint books?

I emailed Jeff about this, but no response yet. It's been more than a week. I have no idea if he's just busy or if it's gone into the junk folder. (Though I don't know why it would go into junk.)
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

Kelandon Kelandon

!!!

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 2,682
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:43 PM #6 Hint books?

View PostCeltic Minstrel, on 09 July 2015 - 03:46 PM, said:

I emailed Jeff about this, but no response yet. It's been more than a week. I have no idea if he's just busy or if it's gone into the junk folder. (Though I don't know why it would go into junk.)
At that point, I think you should probably follow up. It probably means it just got missed.
VCH: I believe we settled this way back when: Kelandon was the most attractive.
SoT: You'd be happy, too, if you were such a clever spider.
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users