Playing Avadon 2 at minimum resolution

cbecker78

I am playing on a netbook at 1224x600... This has not been too bad in general, but the automap is constantly in the way of seeing things and clicking on things. It takes up close to 2/3 of the screen vertical screen. Is there any way to make that smaller or temporarily minimize it (like it does when you click on it to move it?)? Thanks for any suggestions.

Ok, that is odd. There is only one icon on the top bar and it is on the left. but you encouraged me to keep poking at it, and I found that if I click just right in the center of it, it turns red and minimizes. I don't know why it is so fiddly on my PC - maybe because the pointer is so big...

In any case, THANK YOU! you just made Avadon 2 much more enjoyable for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Bug at low resolution: Can't click on the upgrade button to train Alcander because it is off screen.

Workaround: Take him on a mission to train him.

I guess that sounds pretty obvious. But I was avoiding his mission because I coudn't train him. It didn't occur to me that I could access his icon in full if I left Avadon with him.