Dispel Barrier level 3? (CS)

I recollected the three Crystal Souls and destroyed the Portal, so I am slowly approaching the last part of the game and Garzhad. Before going to him, I would find Dispel Barier level 3.

I believed level 3 Dispel Barrier could have been inside one of the two tomes Mahadavi grant me to read, but no.

There are quite few quests left at this point and they are minor ones too.

So I came to think that maybe I left level 3 behind, somewhere.

At this point, I'd appreciate if you can tell me level 3 is related to one of the following quests, or not:

1) Find Gremlin women

2) Rescue Nephil slaves

3) Recover giant statues (I have two)

If yes, ok, I'll find it.

If no, I definetely would need to know where it is. Avernum is, er, a huge place to search for one thing :eek:

Ok, thank you, but I don't have a clue about which is the barrier tower you suggest. There's a tower north on the way to Ziggurat, a tower behind the town in lava lands to the east, I've already been to both of them.

It's Pyrn's Tower, accessible from the Tower of Magi portal. If you've done the Portal Fortress quest successfully, you've already been there. The Dispel Barrier book is behind a secret passage.

• 1 month later...