Parry is good. Quick Action is only worth getting to unlock Dual Wielding and Lethal Blow, which are pretty good. Riposte is pretty bad and Gymnastics, while okay in itself, probably isn't worth the cost of both itself and its prereqs. Resistance might be worth it if you can spare the skill points; it's not like getting a few points of priest spells on a fighter is a waste. Keep in mind that Luck is also an option if you're running out of other things to invest in: it gives lots of little bonuses to different things, but they do add up.

Is this a warrior? Parry, if so.

It's a warrior, but with two mages and a priest providing firepower, I feel his main purpose is soaking up damage and letting the heavy firepower shoot from behind.

The damage he deals isn't negligible but definitely not on the same level add the magic users.

parry .

parry gives u much more dmg reduction than anything else.

In general u need thoughness parry and spell resistance + good items on a tank and he is unkillable.

I didn`t find mele doing any dmg even dual wield with mele 12 blademaster 8 lethal 8 and maxed strength.

Maybe if u will get some special items it becomes important but u will need to search every fu...ncy corner of map or play with a walkthrough. I didn`t make it so it is onlky my guess.