Custom graphics help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
BainIhrno BainIhrno

Hand of Avadon

• Member ID: 3,311
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:48 PM #1 Custom graphics help

Ok, so I made a .bmp file, but the scenario editor isn't displaying the graphics. I'm using the windows editor, and I've typed in 1030 for the custom graphic, but despite having one in the file, the editor isn't reading it. It's reading the other .bmp files for other scenarios. Thanks.

Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:54 AM #2 Custom graphics help

Are you using the "classic" version or the "beta" version that I recently released? If the latter, you'd be working with a new-format scenario (.boes). New-format scenarios expect the graphics to be bundled inside the scenario, and as I recall they don't search for them alongside it. Read the "How to Make Your Custom Sheets" section of the docs for more information.

If you're using the "classic" Ormus version, then I have no idea what the problem could be.
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users