Book of Sagas: The Bleak Isles

krizmn

This thread is going to start out in a very very infant stage of my scenario. I will post updates on scripts, art, and maps finished.

Currently I am working on all the terrain, sprites, floors, and items that will be included. Before I begin working on the maps themselves, I figured it would be best to have all the graphics I intend to use be added.

My goal is to keep the "look" of the game the same, but to add enough so players feel they are not just going through the same old...

I've gathered together almost every graphic I could find from every scenario and website linked to Blades. I have also spent a considerable amount of time adding in my own. The sprites I need to add will be my demise! :-(

I suggest that if you have trouble finding graphics, just use default ones that are vaguely close to what you want. You can easily change the graphics for a monster or terrain or whatever later.

Also, colour adjustments can be quite useful for making newish graphics from existing ones.

If you do make new graphics, make sure that they get posted somewhere. The overwhelming majority of Blades scenarios that people have started have not been finished, so putting finished components out there — graphics in particular — is a way to make sure that your work doesn't go to waste, and it releases something sooner than a full scenario can be released.