ACS: Random encounters

They're. With damn good drop.

I was doing some math and you can easily get few thousands by going there and there. Some bands ofted drops some kind of gems.

In compare to A:EFTP there is so much money. Not only like 2x from (or even more?) dungeons, but those encounters...

And I will not even say about exp. After doing Remote Tunnels I had my party already at 28 level, not touching at all Empire/Giant/Vahnatai lands.

Killing imperial soldiers in all possible encounters and not using the passes really change the time of getting 30 lvl. (and i really feel bad, when i was doing dungeon over dungeon and not leveling at all).

After using all wisdom crystals I had every member of the party at 38 lvl. (in A:EFTP one member with 37 lvl and rest with 32 lvl)

Earth Empires, please try to use several short sentences instead of one long one.

- Start a new sentence instead of just using "and."

- Use capital letters to start them.

- Use periods to end them.

- Parentheses are not a replacement for new sentence, either.

These things will make your posts a lot easier to read.

Again, we're not the grammar police, but please remember the previous warnings about spam and readability.

EDIT: For the benefit of any later onlookers, EE has edited the post above since I posted this. Thank you for reading this, EE.