blessed athame in Hall of Chaos

How do I get into the storage area of Hall of Chaos? I've been all over the rest of it and under, but haven't found my way in to that part.. there are no doors and the walls have been patched with the brick, can't shatter it.

Also I haven't been able to get the third level of stone shatter (move mountian) but its in the snake cult caves I'm guessing its in the book that I can't open but will be able to as soon as I get the athame. Thanks for your help.

You have to reach it from underneath. Take the stairs down in the southwestern building and you'll find yourself in a maze where the walls shift when you reach certain areas. Find your way through it to the northwest corner of the lower level, and head up to where the athame is kept.

• 1 month later...

I have a similar difficulty there. When I am in front of the gate in the maze northwest corner, it says a key is required. I went away because I found no way to find that key in the Hall of Chos, not even going down the other stairs, those you open inserting abacus and other objects. I thought the key was part of another quest maybe, but I found no hints about that so far. Problem is I would have needed Move Mountains level 3 in many different places I have been, and to get level 3 I read here I need the Blessed Athame... so, what should I do now?

Sorry, I don't get it. I can't enter the controls in the northwest. No way. They say one needs Move Mountains level 3 to enter there, and I got only level 2. But they also say one needs the Athame to get level 3 Move Mountains, and I can't get the Athame because I don't have level 3. So, it seems I missed something important here in terms of sense and knowledge. How is it?

I only noticed there a message on the Athame gate that says it is probably made in Dharmon. Is it a hint that the key is in Dharmon?

Thanks, I knew that but it doesn't take me anywhere since I don't find a way to use those gates, I mean, I don't know how to reach those exit stairs and gates from the underground.

Edit

All right, all right! I like to complicate easy things, I expected these gates where there to exit from the underground so I went mad to find a way to access the underground. Gosh. :blush::D

• 3 months later...

This is an extremely important thread concerning one of THE most important quest items. I've spent months trying to finally complete this quest and I'm not ashamed to admit it. One more small concern is the default colors for this forum screen and posting access is VERY hard to see for some of us, especially those like me who are very nearly blind. A LOT more contrast would be appreciated. Thank you and Happy Folding.

• 2 years later...

I think you have to access each one from the different stairs from below in the room where you fought the monsters on the west side of the map and use a hidden switch. There are four different areas below with monsters and treasure with three of them on the east side.

• 2 weeks later...