Almaria Storeroom

Have checked the forums and this question is obviously obvious to everyone but me. Sorry

Blosk has sent me to Almaria to check the storerooms. I can hear something through the wall but cannot find the way into the room - have checked for buttons and weak walls (I think)

If this is not the store room, please tell me where it is. Thanks in advance

Snow

Well, I have pocked around the store room then. it is the room in the southeast I am trying to get into. Found an old walkthrough that said that I needed to fight the empire in the storeroom before I can get into the room in the southeast. Nothing has happened. No fights.

Am trying to do the spy in Blosk quest. Is there something else I am supposed to do?

Any help would be great.

Edited to add:

Went back again and now the fight has shown up.

Thanks for writing back.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I feel a bit dumb asking this because it seems obvious from the posts above but I have looked in Almaria and Blosk for the statue to progress this quest and I just can't find it. Can anyone please be very specific on where it should be? Better yet post a screen shot? I have got the information from the desk referencing the spy and saying the password is 'Worms' so I should be able to click on the statue right? I just have no clue where it is and I've spent way too many hours on this... Thanks - will await your replies with eager anticipation.

Never mind I found it and feel a bit dumb but oh well......at least I'm anonymous.

• 4 months later...