A fun forum game

RainbowDashRadical

Hi everyone. So I saw this game on another forum I sometimes go on, and thought it'd be fun to try here. So the goal would be to make a certain amount of posts in a row, but if a moderator posts the counter resets. For example, this post is post 1, another member makes post 2. then someone else makes post 3, but then the moderator makes post 4, now it resets back to post 1 starting with the last moderator who posted. So here are the rules: 1.) If board members can make 10 posts in a row then the game is won. 2.) If a moderator posts, it resets back to post 1 3.) No double posting 4.) You can say anything you want inside of a post assuming it follows forum rules of course. POST 1

So I should've closed this thread with my last post, rather than letting it struggle on a little while longer. There really isn't any potential here for a worthwhile discussion, and whilst not all spam is inherently bad, this is unimaginative, humorless spam. Because of that, and because this is essentially just a postcount-inflating thread, I'm going to close it now.

I guess that means we all lose the game.