A2CS: Petty Pleasures

Speaking of the junk bag, just how many items does it hold? I know I have gotten it up to 40 screens worth of things to scroll through, but I stop at about 40 just because I recall that in A:EFTP that I did actually fill the junk bag. However, it never said that the junk bag was full; I could keep adding items to it and they would just not appear in the junk bag (they would disappear entirely), which was a waste. At least, that's what I think was happening.

Hmmm, I've never tried that, Dikiyoba. Are you talking about A:EFTP? That is where I experienced the disappearing items issue. I never did run into a "Junk bag full" message, so maybe it wasn't actually full? I'm not entirely sure anymore. I know I've never run into that message in A2:CS, though, but haven't really filled the junk bag too much yet.

I'd like to add that I found it hilarious that for most locations you could simply take rather than steal abacuses and hourglasses. Being the cash-hungry kleptomaniac I was,

by the time I needed them in the Halls of Chaos most were gone so

finding ones I missed proved a difficult challenge!

I can understand wanting to get rid of your abacuses to decrease efficiency if you're a low-level civil servant, but getting rid of hourglasses would make telling time even more difficult in the underworld... I guess Avernites are just masochistic.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine is taking anything I can sell that isn't marked as "steal" from inside a shop, and selling it to that very same merchant. "Hey dude, you see those bags of coal you got in that corner? Yeah, I want to sell them to you."

And damnit for that spoiler! I've been doing that stuff too, and already got a hard time finding one item for the laboratory quest!