A2: CS - trouble in Avit

Hello everyone, just started the new A2, and I love it for now.

I have an issue in Avit, the vanatai town. After a while, a huge progressing fire started to burn everyone in the town, which gave me no choice than running from it. Did I do something wrong? Is it a bug? It started after a try to talk to a character, and a message like "char with abi not available" or something.

I tried to load a previous game, and it didn't occur. I left the town and went back, the fire disappeared. Do you have any intel about it?

It started here and after a while it looks like it

Thanks for your answer!

It looks like a saved game corruption caused quickfire to appear in the town. Go back to a saved game from before the fire appears and kills everybody.

A corrupted game file might also be a problem. I strongly suggest uninstalling, redownloading, and reinstalling.

To do know, I need to know more about your setup. Is this Windows or Mac? Where did you buy the game? (Steam, our own site, etc)

- Jeff Vogel

Thank you Jeff for your answer,

I am a Win 7 user and bought the game on spiderweb website last Thursday. I downloaded it with the link in P2P

I installed the demo first then the full game (I chose the wrong download and thought I could upgrade with the code like before), and the uninstall went wrong (had to do it with Ccleaner). might be the issue?

With a load of a previous game, I couldn't make the fire reappear.

Thanks again.