• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic
Richard Bacon Richard Bacon

Mercenary

• Member ID: 14,268
  • 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:07 PM #36 aleck's exile topic

Oh, well ive stumbled accross the lairs of sulfras and anthron(or athron). I know they couldnt be hostiles, as according to the witch in the tower of magi said the dragons aided the exiles in the empire war, so how do i get in by sulfras, as a trap blocks me from fire walking to the source. And also a ghosy spoke of a key in blacrag fortress and of a side entrance to blacrag fortress. So i go back and cant seem to fibd any secret passages at all,.
i really just need help with this dragon lair mystery
Sincerely,
Richard Bacon

The Englishman Character in "The Black Castle"

gem helper gem helper

Crystal Wifes

• Member ID: 13,405
  • 49 posts
  • LocationYES!

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:06 AM #37 aleck's exile topic

View PostRichard Bacon, on 17 January 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:

Oh, well ive stumbled accross the lairs of sulfras and anthron(or athron). I know they couldnt be hostiles, as according to the witch in the tower of magi said the dragons aided the exiles in the empire war, so how do i get in by sulfras, as a trap blocks me from fire walking to the source. And also a ghosy spoke of a key in blacrag fortress and of a side entrance to blacrag fortress. So i go back and cant seem to fibd any secret passages at all,.
i really just need help with this dragon lair mystery
iirc, you're only able to get in when the dragons invite you to come in. you get that invitation from finding evidence implicating the dragons in the roach factory, and showing it to the usual people in fort emergence
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Mercenary

• 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:08 PM #38 aleck's exile topic

Oh ok well that factorys done anyways and sulfras opened  the metal doors or whatever they are called

anyways what about the ghost who  spoke of a key in blacrag fortress and of a side entrance to blacrag fortress. So i go back and cant seem to find any secret passages at all,.
Sincerely,
Richard Bacon

gem helper gem helper

Crystal Wifes

• 49 posts
  • LocationYES!

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:30 AM #39 aleck's exile topic

View PostRichard Bacon, on 18 January 2015 - 01:08 PM, said:

Oh ok well that factorys done anyways and sulfras opened  the metal doors or whatever they are called

anyways what about the ghost who  spoke of a key in blacrag fortress and of a side entrance to blacrag fortress. So i go back and cant seem to find any secret passages at all,.
i think that's the thieves' guild entrance?

Mercenary

• 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:48 PM #40 aleck's exile topic

oh well hmm then, how can i get shayder to let me in, like get them to like exiles so they wont attack me if i try entering shayder(or if its sharmik idk)
Sincerely,
Richard Bacon

gem helper gem helper

Crystal Wifes

• 49 posts
  • LocationYES!

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:47 AM #41 aleck's exile topic

View PostRichard Bacon, on 20 January 2015 - 03:48 PM, said:

oh well hmm then, how can i get shayder to let me in, like get them to like exiles so they wont attack me if i try entering shayder(or if its sharmik idk)
Sharimik should be open to you if the dragons are - they're supposed to let you in once you've solved one of the plagues (either slimes or roaches, both also fine). Same with Lorelei. I dunno if you can get into Gale before dealing with one of the plagues but it never "opens" - you have to get in by a side entrance. I think the contact you need to ultimately get into Blackcrag is in Lorelei.

Mercenary

• 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:15 AM #42 aleck's exile topic

Ive gotton into gale, as the guy said he heard what i did down south so yea, ill check sharmik then, but what about shayder, isnt that one of the citys cus i think so,
Sincerely,
Richard Bacon

ĐªгŦĦ Єяŋϊε דארת ערני ĐªгŦĦ Єяŋϊε דארת ערני

Hand of Avadon

• Member ID: 2,577
  • 1,120 posts
  • Locationstuck on my Möbius staircase

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:13 AM #43 aleck's exile topic

Shaydar is a level one plague city so it should be opened right away
Behold! The Drizzle......of DEATH!!!!!! . . . . . . .-visual effect of using powerful spells in Avadon 2 (they're a bit of a letdown compared to their damage)

When they eventually find a piece of ash that they think was you, they bury it with great honor........ -A2CS ending script from portal explosion

Mercenary

• 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:10 PM #44 aleck's exile topic

nah, it says everyones attitudes go from cold to straight down hostile, someone yells"they are the exiles" blades are drawn and you decide its time to leave
Sincerely,
Richard Bacon

Mercenary

• 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:01 AM #45 aleck's exile topic

Where is the shield mace found, cus its in the editor but not anywhere in the game or exile 3 book of items
Sincerely,
Richard Bacon

ĐªгŦĦ Єяŋϊε דארת ערני ĐªгŦĦ Єяŋϊε דארת ערני

Hand of Avadon

• Member ID: 2,577
  • 1,120 posts
  • Locationstuck on my Möbius staircase

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:30 AM #46 aleck's exile topic

View PostRichard Bacon, on 26 January 2015 - 10:01 AM, said:

Where is the shield mace found, cus its in the editor but not anywhere in the game or exile 3 book of items
it might not be in the game at all. there are lots of things in the editor that don't appear in the game
Behold! The Drizzle......of DEATH!!!!!! . . . . . . .-visual effect of using powerful spells in Avadon 2 (they're a bit of a letdown compared to their damage)

When they eventually find a piece of ash that they think was you, they bury it with great honor........ -A2CS ending script from portal explosion

Lilith Lilith

in before the apocalypse

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 669
  • 19,828 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:45 PM #47 aleck's exile topic

View PostRichard Bacon, on 26 January 2015 - 10:01 AM, said:

I think it can show up as random treasure or in junk shops.

Sahuagin Slaggin' Sahuagin Slaggin'

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 223
  • 13,725 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:55 PM #48 aleck's exile topic

I've definitely seen it in the game -- probably, indeed, at Brantford's.
"I, for one, prefer to believe that the forums are dead and that Lilith, Slarty, and I are all ghosts haunting the forum." -- Triumph

"I think we all have days where we feel like a Displacer Iguana." -- Slarty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users