Given incorrect registration # for Geneforge bundle?

loolie

While frittering away my anxiety over the release of Crystal Souls, I tought I would give Geneforge a try. I'm liking it, so I bought it, and I was transferred over to a humblebundle/amazon site. Now, when I launch the game and try to register, it provides a code which I retype in the field provided, but it keeps saying I have the wrong code! A little help, please...

No, it just kept telling me to enter the number provided above the field into the field itself, then telling me I had the wrong number.

That means you have the demo and not the registered version. The code it gives is one that you would provide when registering in order to get the correct registration code. I would suggest contacting support@spiderwebsoftware.com

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having this same problem, but uninstalling the demo then reinstalling the Humblebundle A4 installer didn't help. How do I fix it? Is it too late for a refund when it's been nearly a month? A6 works just fine, but A4 doesn't.

Just emailed support, but I'm paranoid that I'll never get a reply, or if I do, it will be useless and they'll never be able to help me, and suggest I re-purchase the bundle.

How can I be 100% certain this will not happen?