A:EftP - Junk Bag Bug

I think there is a bug with the junk bag. When I put an item in my junk bag, it disappears. I'm not sure when this started happening because I have been overwritting my old saves. I have 505 items in my junk bag. Is this the max? I don't get the message that it is full, although I did get that message once in the past.

This really sucks considering the only stuff I've been saving are stuff with high sale value (I've been selling crude weapons and leather armor).

If you sell the contents of your junk bag, can you then put new items in it again? That'd be an easy way to test whether it's just that it's full or whether some kind of data corruption has happened.

Thanks. I just sold the items. I got 22,500 gold from the sale, and I am able to put items in my junk bag again. The items I lost probably won't make a difference overall since I'm only playing on normal difficulty, but it still sucks!

The junk bag isn't really meant to be a permanent storage space for important items: it's just meant to give you a way to carry around vendor trash until you sell it. If you've got stuff you want to hang on to that won't fit in your inventory, the best thing to do is drop it in an easily accessible area like the gates of a friendly town. You can safely leave up to 200 items on the ground per town and they'll be waiting for you whenever you come back.

The junk bag isn't really meant to be a permanent storage space for important items: it's just meant to give you a way to carry around vendor trash until you sell it. If you've got stuff you want to hang on to that won't fit in your inventory, the best thing to do is drop it in an easily accessible area like the gates of a friendly town. You can safely leave up to 200 items on the ground per town and they'll be waiting for you whenever you come back.

Thanks for the tip. I've been dropping my 0 gold items in towns, and I noticed they were still there when I would revisit the town, but I didn't want to risk it with value items. I'll just sell more often rather than hoarding all the rings and crystals.