Modifying Geneforge 4/5

adc.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately, but I've actually thought of it last year, so here it comes:

Can I modify the stealth in which your character becomes harder to detect? Or make certain people hostile? Or at least, I need a list of things that can be modified in the later games using only scripts, so far, I know only stats, rewards, experience, dialogues, reputation and yeah, those things.

Yeah, that was supposedly my alternative, but I didn't know those items exist. What is the best example of those items? Never mind, I was lurking around the scripts when I saw the Cloak of Shadows lol Two more questions below :3

Or, can I change how much coins are stored in a storage? I kind of noticed they were the same 194 coins. For example, I went to pot A and found 194 coins with the gold sprite. After 5 hours in a game, I found cache with the same 194 coins and the gold graphic. Can I change that amount to, let's say, to any value?

Or (sorry for the questions), is adding a certain condition possible? An example scenario would be:

Greta shows you two stones; one blue and one red. The blue one would give you gold everytime you spare an enemy (through the dialogues only where in you can kill them or spare them) while the red stone would give you a gemstone everytime you spare an enemy (through the dialogues again). But you can only choose one stone.

I believe its something like choose condition A, then on your encounters, if you chose condition A, you get X, else, you get Y.

Alright, I think I'll refer to the BoA docs from here, thank you. Seems they actually had some similarities huh.

HELP ME SOMEONE! Basically, I want to kill a character through dialogue. I used the erase_char command but it doesn't seem to actually work. I referred to the txt script file (without the dlg) for their number and names, but nothing happens. Any idea why?

Thanks for the reply Slarty, I used the erase_char(x); but nothing seems to work. I also took a code from Geneforge 5 where an assassin shaper committed suicide (no, this is not a spoiler) and added it to a character nothing happened. Seems it has something to do with the txt without the dlg; the very file filled with unfathomable horrors.

Oh well, seems that I have to look for other ways then.

Good day