A:EftP - Effective ways to kill Slithzerikai

So, as far as i have experienced the Slith's like to gang up and attack as a group against one character.

I have managed to devise a way to fight them off kind off.

Have my tank character attract all the Slith's on him and then have my sorceress cast a rain of electricity on them that covers nearly all of them doing pretty impressive damage and kills the weakest ones.

After that, i have my priest cast war chant on my people before my warrior character uses the adrenaline rush - discipline and finishes of 3 more of the slith's if he is lucky.

This strategy consumes a lot of my sorceress' energy even with high intelligence.

Are there probably any faster/cheaper/effective ways to finish off a bunch of Slithzerikai warriors?

Call the Storm is slightly cheaper than Lightning Spray, but you're probably going to need your priest to be mostly healing and buffing rather than attacking.

The best strategy is not to get mobbed in the first place. In outdoor encounters, Daze (level 2 or better) and Slow are will reduce the number of hits you take each round; summoned pets are good, especially shades. Actually, the ensnare effect of level 2 Daze, combined with Call the Storm, can give you good control of the battlefield if you can get your priest positioned right. But on higher difficulties, outdoor encounters with large groups of sliths are going to be brutal no matter what.

In dungeons, you can advance slowly and carefully, trying to draw them off a few at a time, using the terrain to your advantage. Try to get the fighter(s) to do the majority of the damage, and protect your casters. Withdraw as needed to return to town and recharge. If you have a high-Dex missile character, they can draw attacks as well, since they will seldom get hit.

Personally, I don't like using Call the Storm to take care of Slith; the warriors seem to dodge cold far more frequently than lightning (high endurance or something), and I usually don't like to move them around much so that I can keep them in position. I would just keep with the strategy you're already using, really. Running out of SP isn't that big of a deal since you can just go to town. If you're in a dungeon, just move slowly, and stay in combat mode so that you can almost guarantee the first turn for yourself (they seem to have fairly high initiative).