Turret Gauntlet and Keeper's Quarters on torment (possible??)

SapientCrow

I know one of these has been posted about but I di dnot want to revive it and I used both suggestions in any way I could think fo to try to no avail.

As the post states there is a turret gauntlet that is ridiculous on torment. I believe impossible at this point unless I am missing something?

Please enlighten me if you can.

The second is the upper keeper quarters on torment... again this would seem impossible unless I am again missing something.

I have been in there for hours trying different stats. Two of which were posted here and I have yet to find a way to even come close to killing one of those sentinels.

Up to this point everything has been very difficult at times or at least I had to use very precise tactics to overcome certain fights but these...

these are simply a bit over the top. perhaps I am missing something?

I really do not want to change the difficulty to pass these.

thanks

First it depends upon the character class you are playing with in the game. Tinkermages have it easier because they just erect turrets and keep recharging them to attack foes and take damage. But you can do it with other classes if you are careful.

The turret gauntlet is a timed encounter where you have to survive a certain number of rounds and destroying the nearby turrets makes it easier. Run to the far end creating turrets and doing pet summons near but not at the far end so the cone attacks from the gauntlet won't include you. Use area attacks to destroy turrets and summoned monsters as fast as possible so use items to get extra attacks and heal yourself. I've done it on torment so it is very difficult, but possible.

The Keeper's Quarters is discussed here.

• 3 weeks later...

The above tactic worked for me. Run through and hunker down in the end, shielded by turrets, preferably slow turret and healing turret. Put on Resistance Chant if you can and hammer at the fire turrets first, as you will have some turns before they go online.when they do, have some summons distract the turrets so they don't focus all on you. As Randomizer said, all you have to do is survive.