1. Ellipses… For some reason, the game turns many ellipses into either a "É" or a "A¶"; however, they work fine in one town, but not others. I am using both AScript and TextEdit for my scripts. I've tried simply retyping the ellipses, but that doesn't fix the problem. I don't want to remove them, because the ellipses are important to one of the main character's dialog.
2. Boats: I have a boat the party can use in the main town, but I can't physically exit the town. I've tried resizing the outdoor town limits so that the borders are further into the water, but that doesn't solve the problem. I've also tried using a state that uses the call change_outdoor_location but that does nothing. This prevents the party from physically reaching some parts of the scenario.
3. I have a puzzle in which flipping levers changes the terrain height of certain tiles. The party cannot finish the scenario without finishing this puzzle. It partially worked at first, but there were several infinite loops and unmatched parenthesis that Alint did not catch and I had to fix. Once I fixed the issues, the levers no longer did anything. I've made sure that the states match up; here is the script: