Avadon on the Surface Pro 3

Galymyr

I'm trying to play Avadon on my Surface Pro 3 and I think there is an issue with the resolution. No matter what resolution I select (I've tried every one that is available) at game start up, the game Roster is always about 1/3 of the way across the screen instead of being lined up with the left edge like it is on my desktop PC. The native resolution of the Surface Pro 3 is 2160 x 1440. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I don't know if this was a feature on tablets like with desktop PCs, but the top of the roster can be dragged to a new position. Clicking on the green dot closes up the roster.

The game wasn't tested on a Surface tablet since I think it predates the Surface. Good luck.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. It won't solve your problems, but you won't care as the madness takes you away. :)

That was it! I just didn't have the mouse in the exact right spot to get it to drag. I had to move it just off to the left of the green dot and it pulled right over. Now I can enjoy the epicness of these games on my new Pro 3. Thank you and keep making awesome games like this!

Have you tried playing with the stylus? I bought Avadon on my Nexus 7 awhile ago and played it using a capacitive stylus and it worked really well. However, I have decided to get rid of my Android tablet and instead go with the Surface Pro 3. I am just wondering if the stylus works in the Windows version of Avadon before I rebuy the game. I would rather not have to use a mouse on my Surface Pro 3 for portability. Is it mostly just left clicks with the mouse which would correlate to great stylus use or do you do a lot of dragging and using the right mouse button for stuff?