• Announcements

• Attribute to Valor

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
iloverushandledzepp

trapped, possible quest :P

7 posts in this topic

now im trapped inside a spiral crypt on the isle of bigale (or however you spell it)

i could just use the leave town in editor however hats no fun. seems like a quest here. any hints?

Nope it's just a dungeon. Kill the quickghast. You can ask him 'teet'(h) and he'll attack you, but you can just go ahead and attack him first it doesn't matter. There's a secret door behind him with a button. You can escape without doing the center, but if you have move mountains you can enter the center of the crypt and kill Gorvifal.

It's just a matter of circling the crypt and looking for changes that lead to new areas and buttons to press.

Always carry at least one orb of sight and/or sapphire around, so you can cast magic map. That way you don't miss any of the hidden areas in any dungeons, and even towns, cause there's a lot. Some dungeons won't allow you to cast magic map, but the orb of sight still works, so I'll try and buy as many of those from the random vendors as I can. Even outdoors, I'll use the orb of thrlani to fly through the mountains and island hop, cause he puts a lot of stuff outdoors too.