• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic
iloverushandledzepp iloverushandledzepp

Citizen

• Member ID: 12,887
  • 43 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:43 PM #1 trapped, possible quest :P

now im trapped inside a spiral crypt on the isle of bigale (or however you spell it)

i could just use the leave town in editor however hats no fun. seems like a quest here. any hints?
"Go down there?! I'd rather burn in hell than enter that dark place! What? How much gold did you say? Well, since you put it that way..." -Anonymous (quote from Mordor 1.1: Depths of Dejenol)

Vexivero Vexivero

Soldier

• Member ID: 6,683
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:08 PM #2 trapped, possible quest :P

Nope it's just a dungeon. Kill the quickghast. You can ask him 'teet'(h) and he'll attack you, but you can just go ahead and attack him first it doesn't matter. There's a secret door behind him with a button. You can escape without doing the center, but if you have move mountains you can enter the center of the crypt and kill Gorvifal.

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,882 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:17 PM #3 trapped, possible quest :P

It's just a matter of circling the crypt and looking for changes that lead to new areas and buttons to press.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

Ir the Great Ir the Great

Citizen

• Member ID: 13,000
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:13 PM #4 trapped, possible quest :P

Hmmm.... never knew there was another enemy besides the ghast!

Vexivero Vexivero

Soldier

• Member ID: 6,683
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:46 PM #5 trapped, possible quest :P

Always carry at least one orb of sight and/or sapphire around, so you can cast magic map. That way you don't miss any of the hidden areas in any dungeons, and even towns, cause there's a lot. Some dungeons won't allow you to cast magic map, but the orb of sight still works, so I'll try and buy as many of those from the random vendors as I can. Even outdoors, I'll use the orb of thrlani to fly through the mountains and island hop, cause he puts a lot of stuff outdoors too.

ĐªгŦĦ Єяŋϊε דארת ערני ĐªгŦĦ Єяŋϊε דארת ערני

Hand of Avadon

• Member ID: 2,577
  • 1,120 posts
  • Locationstuck on my Möbius staircase

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:39 AM #6 trapped, possible quest :P

there is even a way to sneak into the back of the encampment by fortress blackcrag using the orb
Behold! The Drizzle......of DEATH!!!!!! . . . . . . .-visual effect of using powerful spells in Avadon 2 (they're a bit of a letdown compared to their damage)

When they eventually find a piece of ash that they think was you, they bury it with great honor........ -A2CS ending script from portal explosion

iloverushandledzepp iloverushandledzepp

Citizen

• Member ID: 12,887
  • 43 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:05 AM #7 trapped, possible quest :P

interesting info folks :)
"Go down there?! I'd rather burn in hell than enter that dark place! What? How much gold did you say? Well, since you put it that way..." -Anonymous (quote from Mordor 1.1: Depths of Dejenol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users