Tell us about yourself

Callie

The title says all. Don't feel obliged to answer all (or any) of the questions, only what you feel comfortable sharing. Feel free to add any information that you think is relevant. (See Slarty's poll for a detailed analysis of the Spiderweb community)

1. What is your age? (Be approximate, if you'd like)

2. What part of the world do you live in? In which part of the world were you born? What countries have you lived in?

3. What is your native language? In what languages are you proficient?

4. Describe your ancestry.

5. Describe your gender identity and sexual orientation.

6. Do you have any religious or spiritual beliefs? If so, describe them. In what religious tradition(s) were you raised, if any?

7. What is your relationship status? Do you have any children?

8. Describe your social class. Have you always been in this class?

9. Have you ever served in the military? If so, what division?

10. What is your occupation (or former occupation)? What is your highest level of education (and your degree, if applicable)?

Me:

1. 21

2. I live in Nevada, USA, but was born in Seattle. I lived in Mexico for a few months.

3. English. I took French in high school but am not proficient.

4. 3/8 German, 1/4 Ashkenazim, 1/8 English, 1/8 Manske, and 1/8 Polish.

5. Heterosexual (bi-curious) male. I think sex, gender identity, and orientation are fluid concepts, so that's a brief description. I don't strongly identify as male.

6. I'm atheist. I was raised as a fundamentalist protestant (my father thinks southern baptists are too liberal).

7. Single, no children.

8. Middle class. My family was poor at one point.

9. No

10. I'm a student majoring in chemical engineering. I should have graduated last semester, but wound up in the hospital and had to withdraw.

1) turned 28 recently

2) i've only ever lived in australia but i just got my passport and i'm going to the US next month~

3) english is the only language i know more than a handful of words in

4) irish-australian on my father's side, second-generation ukrainian immigrant on my mother's side

5) i'm a lesbian

6) raised catholic, now not

7) It's Complicated. no children though

8) It's Also Complicated but "petit-bourgeois" fits well enough. my family has more money than we used to but i don't think our fundamental relationship to capital has changed

9) hahahahahaha no

10) i have two master's degrees and it doesn't seem likely that i'm going to get much use out of either of them in the near future. does "heiress" count as an occupation?

1. 20

2. America. America. America. I've been to a lot of other places though.

3. English. I had German classes from kindergarten to eighth grade, which I remember nothing from.

4. Descended from immigrant Hungarian gypsies.

5. Hatred and surrender. Apathy and despair. In that order.

6. I believe there is no divinity.

7. Date me.

8. My mom's a retired teacher, my dad is a civil engineer. Is that still middle class? Anyways, I scorn family and will be a comfortable step down in class.

9. Nope.

10. I'm a machinist. I flunked out of college after a year.

1. What is your age? 28

2. What part of the world do you live in? In which part of the world were you born? What countries have you lived in? I've lived in Pennsylvania all my life. (northeastern US) I've traveled to most of the the eastern half of the US as well as parts of Canada, the UK, and France.

3. What is your native language? In what languages are you proficient? I'm a native English speaker. I can also (mostly) read French, although I'm too rusty at this point to try to speak it. Based on this knowledge of French, I can often puzzle out sentences written in other Romance languages. Beyond that, I know a smattering of German.

4. Describe your ancestry. German, Scottish, English, Swiss, and Dutch.

5. Describe your gender identity and sexual orientation. I am a mostly heterosexual cisgender man.

6. Do you have any religious or spiritual beliefs? If so, describe them. In what religious tradition(s) were you raised, if any? I was raised Lutheran but am now a born again atheist.

7. What is your relationship status? Do you have any children? I am currently single and neither have nor plan on ever having children.

8. Describe your social class. Have you always been in this class? I've always been middle class. In fact, I am literally in the process of buying a house with a white picket fence. :p

9. Have you ever served in the military? If so, what division? I have not.

10. What is your occupation (or former occupation)? What is your highest level of education (and your degree, if applicable)? I am a consumer tech support lead at a major ISP. I have a high school diploma and have not completed any post-secondary education (nor am I likely to).

1. What is your age? 24

2. What part of the world do you live in? Southern USA

In which part of the world were you born? Northern USA

What countries have you lived in? USA and Japan

3. What is your native language? In what languages are you proficient? English

4. Describe your ancestry. Irish, German, and I don't know who my father is so potentially anything. Probably Martian.

5. Describe your gender identity and sexual orientation. Male, straight

6. Do you have any religious or spiritual beliefs? Not unless believing that there's nothing when we die is a belief

7. What is your relationship status? I'm in a relationship with a girl whom I love very much

Do you have any children? No, but I hope to have some one day

8. Describe your social class. Middle class

Have you always been in this class? No. I used to be wealthy before the economy tanked.

9. Have you ever served in the military? No, but I participated a few semesters in AROTC in college, if that counts for anything (it doesn't)

10. What is your occupation (or former occupation)? I work on an ambulance. I started in emergency but I wasn't suited for it and didn't want to put the effort into getting proficient at a career I had no intentions of making a life goal. Now I transport infirm elderly people to dialysis and doctor appointments. It's not as exciting but the patients are actually sick.

What is your highest level of education (and your degree, if applicable)? I have an associates in EMS. I'm about to go back to school to pursue my bachelor in some sort of computer related field.

1. What is your age? (Be approximate, if you'd like) I'm 26 and change.

2. What part of the world do you live in? In which part of the world were you born? What countries have you lived in? I live roughly in the middle of England. I've only ever lived roughly in the middle of England.

3. What is your native language? In what languages are you proficient? I speak English, and can swear in about half a dozen other languages. I don't do that often enough to say I'm proficient at it.

4. Describe your ancestry. English and Welsh.

5. Describe your gender identity and sexual orientation. I think the problems started when I got lumped with the name 'Nikki'.

6. Do you have any religious or spiritual beliefs? If so, describe them. In what religious tradition(s) were you raised, if any? We weren't raised to be religious, and I continue to be atheistic. This was more due to laziness/apathy on my parents part, rather than with atheist stances - I actually think my mother is Christian.

7. What is your relationship status? Do you have any children? Single-ish. No kids.

8. Describe your social class. Have you always been in this class? Working class. I think probably we used to be below that but I don't know. "Poor (relatively)" seems a fair way to describe it.

9. Have you ever served in the military? If so, what division? Nope.

10. What is your occupation (or former occupation)? What is your highest level of education (and your degree, if applicable)? Currently, I continue to waste my time, and my mind, in retail. This spring, I achieved a BA in English. Hopefully, with that degree, I'll be able to persuade somebody I can write, and that they should pay me to do so.

2. What part of the world do you live in? In which part of the world were you born? What countries have you lived in?

Denver, Colorado, United States. Only lived in the US :(

English. A know a handful of spanish, but that's pretty much it.

Northern European, I guess. Think there's some german leaking in.

Female*, pansexual

6. Do you have any religious or spiritual beliefs? If so, describe them. In what religious tradition(s) were you raised, if any?

Religion-agnostic. It's too much bother worrying about that stuff, I'll just try to be a good person and if the god(s) get mad i didn't do it in their name, then they can shove it.

In a relationship. No, and I don't plan on having any, partially because I can't. :p

Lower. Pretty much always been that way, but as it is I'm slowly working my way into being not-poor.

No. I think the military is a wonderful profession that, under other circumstances, I'd be willing to do. As it stands, I cannot in good conscience fight assorted wars I don't believe in for reasons nobody believes in. Not that they'd have me, anyway.

10. What is your occupation (or former occupation)? What is your highest level of education (and your degree, if applicable)?

I currently work front desk at a hotel. Formerly did manual labor. As far as education goes, I have a high school diploma, and that's pretty much it for formal education. Plenty of informal/self-taught though, mostly tech-related.

1. 20.

2. I live in Jeff's neighborhood, the Pacific Northwest, but I was born in the Appalachia area. I've only ever lived in the United States, but I've traveled to Canada once.

3. English is my mother tongue, mais je peux parler en francais pres de courrament.

4. White

5. I'm a girl, and I consider my sexual orientation unrestricted. Some say pansexual, others bisexual, but I just don't really think about it.

6. No, though I was raised Lutheran.

7. I'm in a serious relationship. No kids.

8. Poor college student. Not actually, though; I'd say I'm in the upper echelon of college students, thanks to my fairly well-off parents.

9. No military stuff for me, please.

10. I'm a sales associate, with some work on my bachelor's done. I'm planning on getting my doctorate.

1.) 16

2.) On an archipelago called "Philippines", but we are currently in Saudi Arabia because dad's work is here

3.) Tagalog, I am proficient in English, a little in Arabic, internetspeak and l33tsp34k (jk)

4.) Both of my parents are Filipino, and all of my relatives are

5.) Straight Male

6.) Raised Catholic, but not that religious because churches aren't allowed in Saudi. But in the future, I might convert to a Christian born-again

7.) Single, because introversion ;-;

8.) Quite wealthy, somewhat like above average

9.) I haven't even entered college ;-;

10.) I haven't even entered college ;-;

good thread btw

19.8 Earth rotations around The Sun.

Western United States, California.

Native: Chinese. Proficient in English.

Southern Chinese.

Male, Straight.

No, raised with local traditional Chinese spiritual beliefs.

Single, no children, never married.

Upper poor. Yes.

No.

College student, looking for job

Ooh, another shot at evasion! I promise to be honest about these one day.

1. What is your age?

65, for all you know. Hint: I'm not actually 65.

I memetically live in Alaska. In reality I've lived along the east coast of the United States, where I always have. I've managed to live in seven different cities over seven years, but I've actually stayed in the same place for a whole two years running now.

English is my native language, and I'd like to think I'm proficient. I'm nowhere close to fluent in Spanish, but I can read novels slowly and muddle through basic conversations. And I know enough that I sometimes have to uncomfortably overrule translators who are inhibiting rather than facilitating communication. It's a problem.

Mostly Austrian and Russian Jews, but I'm reluctantly descended from some Daughters of the American Revolution, who are descended from Irish Protestants who immigrated early, who were themselves actually Englishmen who were colonizing and oppressing Ireland before the chance to colonize and oppress Americans opened up.

I'm a cisgender male who gets a zero on the Kinsey scale. It's not great for my identity politics cred but it's very convenient for dealing with the real world.

I was raised an atheistic Jew and I'd say I remain faithful to that. Or nonfaithful. As adherent as I've ever been. Which means going to synagogue occasionally but feeling awkward about it.

I'm [REDACTED] but I [REDACTED].

My social class and my income are mismatched.

I have not, and I suspect I'm not eligible for combat roles.

I have held several jobs, and the pay has correlated very poorly with both the required qualifications and the actual difficulty of the job.

—Alorael, who does not think Vexivero is helping. At all. Him/herself or others.

1. What is your age? (Be approximate, if you'd like) Close to twice most respondents

2. What part of the world do you live in? In which part of the world were you born? What countries have you lived in? East Coast US currently, born in West Coast US, lived in 7 US states, lived for two years in one European country, have visited 49 US states, one US territory, 8-10 Mexican states, a couple of Canadian Provinces, 8 European countries, 3 African Countries, 9 Asian Countries, 3 Caribbean Countries.

3. What is your native language? In what languages are you proficient? English, can read a little Spanish and Portuguese

4. Describe your ancestry. British Isles

5. Describe your gender identity and sexual orientation. Hetero Male

6. Do you have any religious or spiritual beliefs? If so, describe them. In what religious tradition(s) were you raised, if any? Christian

7. What is your relationship status? Do you have any children? Married with Kids

8. Describe your social class. Have you always been in this class? Middle Class, yes

9. Have you ever served in the military? If so, what division? Yes

10. What is your occupation (or former occupation)? What is your highest level of education (and your degree, if applicable)? Engineer, BS in Engineering, MS in Management

Excalibur, in question 9 if you are trying to differentiate between Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, etc, the correct phrasing would be "Have you ever served in the military? If so, what branch?"

In most Armies, some Air Forces, and the USMC, a division is an organization of 10-20K people

Twenty Eight.

Upper Midwest of the USA to all.

English, and nothing more. I'm as linguistically interesting belly button lint.

Irish, British, French, and German. Fun to think how poodle eatingly insane with hatred my ancestors would have been for one another...

Straight male.

Always been a Christian, have yet to find cause or reason to stray from that path.

Sad and depressing.

I'm the classiest guy I know! *Belch*

Not a chance in hell.

I'm a Software Engineer by trade, with a Bachelors in Computer Science. I minored in art.

1. I'm 17 years old.

2. I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, and I've lived in the Cincinnati area my whole life.

3. My native language is English. I can speak a little bit of all the popular languages (French, Spanish, etc) but not enough to actually use. I took two years of Spanish in school but one year was with a bad teacher and on eyear was through a bad online course. So I didn't learn much.

4. My ancestry is mostly Scottish. I'm also a little bit English, Irish, and Cherokee.

5. I'm a straight male.

6. I consider my current religious beliefs to be closest to agnosticism, but my friend insists that I'm gnostic so :rolleyes:.

7. I'm single and I don't have any children.

8. I'm probably lower middle class, maybe upper lower class. When I was younger we had a lot more money but my parents weren't smart with it. I had a lot of issues being the poor kid in school, even though I wasn't even poor at the time.

9. I've never served in the military and I couldn't if I wanted to.

10. I haven't had a job yet but I'm getting one in the next few months if all goes as planned. In the future I plan to go into audio engineering. For a while I wanted to be a stock broker but I lost interest in it after using a mock trading site for several months. I'm going into my senior year of high school.

1. 27

2. Born in Manhattan, grew up in Germany and have lived in various cities here all my life.

3. German, English. I can read a bit of French and Spanish, but not write or converse in it.

4. German, basically. One set of grandparents came from Silesia, which has variously been part of Bohemia, Poland, Prussia, Germany and Poland again.

5. Male, cis, heterosexual (0-1 on the scale, I guess).

6. Raised with some religion but mostly indifferent, started identifying as strongly atheist around 15-16.

7. Forever Alone

8. Middle class, I suppose. My family has mostly consisted of teachers and scientists.

9. Nope, couldn't and wouldn't.

10. Currently a grad student and a TA in Computer Science, close to finishing a Master's degree.

Not like anyone cares, but...

Germany, Berlin, born and still living in.

German. English. I can understand a little bit of Japanese from watching all those animes if that counts. And I guess a bit of French because I had it in school for 4 years.

All German. Dunno what else to say. My parents are actually technology addicts and play video games. So that's notable to mention, especially because they are quite old.

Complicated. While my body is male, my identity is both. If I feel female I prefer male sex partners while if I feel male I prefer female sex partners, so I guess you could either say heterosexual or bisexual. =p

I was raised catholic, but I'm honestly not believing too much in it. For me the concept of god was simply created by the inability of humans to explain certain things and so consequently having a religion feels like admitting I'm dumb, so I generally just say "I don't believe in god". On other hand I created my own kind of religions and might even talk to "god" from that religion occassionally, complaining how he makes my life suck or also thanking him for making something good happen. But might as well consider that invisible friend rather than religion/belief.

Single, not searching, no children (at least none that I know of, since I had lots of sex without condoms, it could be).

Well yes, I guess. My father was more analog (fixing and creating hardware) and I'm more digital (fixing and creating software), but our incomes are basically completely identical (solid income, neither in poverty, nor rich). My mother doesn't work she is housewife. I'd like to have a housewife too, but in the modern day, no woman wants to do that anymore, they all want to work themselves, so I just gave up on having a partner.

Nope. I'm a complete pacifist who doesn't even hurt insects most of the time.

Software developer. I studied computer science (degree is something between bachelor and master).

Colorado, USA; Ohio, USA; Just the US

English. I'd like to think I'm proficient in it, though my brain occasionally betrays me.

Various European areas. Tiny part Cherokee

I am male, but I don't particularly care about gender identity. I don't feel particularly masculine nor feminine. Social norms are arbitrary, anyways.

Raised Christian, now very Agnostic

I have a few close friends and no intimate partners. No children, and I have no desire to spread my genes.

No. I doubt I'd be suitable, in any case.

Student. Some college, soon to get an AS.

I go to school in the midwest; my family lives on the east coast; we're originally from the midwest.

English all the way. And a little bit of French, but no where enough to pass.

Mostly Dutch and French.

Cis het male.

Raised Presbyterian, no substantial beliefs now.

Single, and looking to stay that way for a while.

Above averages, although with a big enough family that it's not exactly smooth sailing.

No, and I don't exactly want to.

I worked in a grocery store for over two years. Now I'm a full time student and undergrad research assistant in a (synthetic) chem lab.

1. What is your age?

India. Have lived in all of the southern states, but haven't gone outside.

Malayalam. Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, English and a bit or two of French.

Kshatriya caste and Indian all the way; none of that anglo-Indian stuff :--p

Male, straight, I probably wouldn't mind.

Born Hindu (Vaishnavite), and follow the culture, but agnostic (weak) when it comes to God.

Had a few flings at it before realizing I don't really need a relationship. Later maybe.

Middle class. Yup always.

No. Can't stand the word.

Indie developer. Just completed a Bachelor's in IT.

No great surprises in the posts so far, except I didn't know Goldenking identified as female (why was it king, and not queen ?).

1. What is your age? (Be approximate, if you'd like.

15 years, 11 months and 10 days. ((August 31, 1998))

2. What part of the world do you live in? In which part of the world were you born? What countries have you lived iin.

Western side of Florida currently. I've lived in central-west Michigan.

English. English pls

French-Canadian.

Straight male.

Christian.

tfw no gf. Nope.

N/A

lolno

Junior in high school..

Sure, I'll do one in the name of science.

1. What is your age? (Be approximate, if you'd like.

2. What part of the world do you live in? In which part of the world were you born? What countries have you lived in.

Denver metro area.

Detroit, Michigan.

Just the US.

English.

Depending on what you mean by 'proficient', Spanish, Arabic, and learning Irish Gaelic.

Irish.

Gay male.

Difficult question to adequately describe my religious beliefs here, as I have never been able to do so in the past. Consequently, I will refrain from even trying.

My family is Catholic with pockets of Presbyterianism.

In a relationship.

Not the last time I checked, but now that you mention it, it's always worth checking again. Just in case.

Middle class - two months :p

Not myself, no.

Housekeeping, five years. Clerical, two years.

High school (completed), Associates of Arts (75%), Bachelor of Linguistics (not started).

24 years, 1 month, 1 day, 9 hours, and some change

I live in the Western United States, which is where I was born and the only place I've lived for any length of time.

My native language is English and it's the only one I'm fluent in.

French Canadian, Hispanic, Irish

Heterosexual, cisgender male

I was raised by lapsed Catholics and consider myself a naturalistic pantheist.

I have never been married or had kids, but I do have a girlfriend and she even drops in to CalRef occasionally.

8. Describe your social class. Have you always been in this class.

I was raised fairly middle class and will probably end up in that category once I'm past the broke 20's.

I have not.

I have a bachelor's in Anthropology and am currently employed full time as a newspaper reporter.

• 2 weeks later...

Language: English

Ancestry: German with Scotch-Irish

Religion: I'm trying to swear off

Sprirituality: Yes and with a healthy dose of Unitarianism

Relationship: Married with 5 step children

Social Class: middle class

Military: Captain US Army Reserve 12 years

Degrees: Chemistry, physics

Twentysomething

USA, Northeast coast.

I speak English, and have forgotten everything I knew of Latin. I really wish I knew more, but I've always been terrible with languages, and hate the process of learning them.

Oy.

Vague.

"Always do the right thing, even if it doesn't make sense." Also I think it's theoretically possible to live an ethical life without decieving one's self, which ironically constitutes a leap of faith on my part. Not sure if those qualify as spiritual... Anyway, religion was not really a part of my upbringing.

None and no.

People treat me fairly most of the time, so I'm going to say "better off than most." And yes, that's always been the case.

No. I have some very... controversial opinions on this stuff. Controversial to the point of getting me outright flamed by close friends. That's all I'm really going to say on it.

I work in the IT department for a small company, and I'm a college dropout. Work is much more fun than college was.

Nineteen.

I live in South East Asia specifically in Indonesia

I'm proficient with Indonesian and to lesser degree Chinese Mandarin and English.

Chinese.

Eh, not sure on both (as in I don't really think about it) .

I was raised by as Buddhist although I'm not particularly attached to it, I still use it as my "view" .

Single.

8. Describe your social class. Have you always been in this class.

Middle low and yes.

Even if I want to I can't and I don't.

I have completed high school and going to attend college in September.

• 2 months later...

1. I am 32. But I don't post my age due to lazyness.

2. I live in my own little world isolated from reality.

3. I speek a form of English but sometime I say !#$!#@$%!#%#!$#% gibberish. And stupid stuff after I killed myself that time I was eletrocuted I should have died anyway.

4. Deleware and Cherokee and English and Irish and Alien.

5.Male but longing to become a machine like the Terminator.

6. I practiced witch craft and turned into a demon or space alien and killed my self a time or two and time traveled. But converted to Christianity after going to hell.

7. I might have had alein and demon encounters if that counts.

8.ISO.

9. Wash out.

10. Former sinner. Currently convert to Christianity but still crazy in the regard to working.

1. I am 32. But I don't post my age due to lazyness.

2. I live in my own little world isolated from reality.

3. I speek a form of English but sometime I say !#$!#@$%!#%#!$#% gibberish. And stupid stuff after I killed myself that time I was eletrocuted I should have died anyway.

4. Deleware and Cherokee and English and Irish and Alien.

5.Male but longing to become a machine like the Terminator.

6. I practiced witch craft and turned into a demon or space alien and killed my self a time or two and time traveled. But converted to Christianity after going to hell.

7. I might have had alein and demon encounters if that counts.

8.ISO.

9. Wash out.

10. Former sinner. Currently convert to Christianity but still crazy in the regard to working.

Welcome to spiderweb software. Please, please take what little sanity you have and keep it safe. Actually, you can take some of ours.

1-I am 17 years old.

2-I live in the east. The place right next to Lut Gholein and Ali-Baba's Gurkha blade.

3-English, german, spanish.

4-I am native american and sometimes I turn into a wolf. I actually only have 30% of that but I really have a little bit of every nationality. I am even somehow related to Vlish which I dont understand.

5-It changes from day to day.

6-Atheist

7-I am dating Adranis.

8-I would say conservative.

9-Too young. When I make it past the honeycomb I will be ready for service.

10-Will hopefully finish Highschool.

Oh well, why not answer? What's the worst that could happen?

I was born in the middle of the Carter administration.

I live in one of the many places that claims to be the Silicon Prairie.

I was born in the Hoosier state.

I have only lived in North America.

I speak and write American English. I do not claim to be proficient in any human language.

It is probably some mix of English, Irish, French, and German.

I am a straight male.

I am a deist. The universe follows natural laws established by God, the "first cause", but the Creator does not intervene in the creation. Prayer has no supernatural effect, and an "afterlife" is unlikely. Atheists find me too wishy-washy. Everyone else believes I am an atheist.

I am married with n children. (2 < n < 4)

I am in the middle class; I was raised in a working class family. I was in the first generation of my family to graduate with a bachelors degree.

I have not.

I am a software developer for a firm whose products include mathematical applications and "computational knowledge engine". I hold a BS in physics and an MS in computer science.

Oh well, why not answer? What's the worst that could happen?

The fluffy turtles roam the land, importunate and insolent, nominating themselves the stalkers of sanity, vanquishers of logic and exterminators of rationality, extorting brain cells from the gullible and, on receipt of their ignoble earnings, moving on to dispense the same deceit in the near vicinity. The easiest access they find are at the forums of honest, simple, and unwitting peasants who readily ascribe all misfortune and ill events to rituals, unnatural creatures and monsters, the doings of windsprites or evil spirits.

What is your age?

(34)

What part of the world do you live in? In which part of the world were you born? What countries have you lived in?

(San Diego, California )

What is your native language? In what languages are you proficient?

(English , French )

Describe your ancestry.

American

Describe your gender identity and sexual orientation.

Straight male

What is your relationship status? Do you have any children?

Married .. one child

What is your occupation (or former occupation)? What is your highest level of education (and your degree, if applicable)?

I am BusinessMan (Post Graduate)

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is your age? 28

2. What part of the world do you live in? In which part of the world were you born? What countries have you lived in? Southern US. I was born in Tennessee. I haven't left the US yet. I would love to visit Japan.

3. What is your native language? In what languages are you proficient? English. I did the obligatory 2 years of Spanish in high school and have forgotten most of it. I know a little Japanese from watching the Shogun miniseries.

4. Describe your ancestry. Eh...My grandpa did a trace and I believe, if memory serves, I have roots in Sweden back in the 1700s.

5. Describe your gender identity and sexual orientation. I'm a male heterosexual that supports any type of orientation or identity.

6. Do you have any religious or spiritual beliefs? If so, describe them. In what religious tradition(s) were you raised, if any? I grew up going to church, Southern Baptist so no drinking, dancing, lots of gossip, etc. Now, I don't subscribe to any of that. I believe that there is something overpowering in the universe and we don't use enough of our intellect to be able to understand it.

7. What is your relationship status? Do you have any children? I am happily married to my second wife. We have been married for over 3 years now and do not have children. Choosing to put them off until careers are established.

8. Describe your social class. Have you always been in this class? I'm just a poor guy living paycheck to paycheck. Always have and hopefully it changes one day. It has gotten better lately, where I don't feel I am struggling so much.

9. Have you ever served in the military? If so, what division? I served for 7 years in the Army National Guard.

10. What is your occupation (or former occupation)? What is your highest level of education (and your degree, if applicable)? I work for Second Life as tech support. I'm 6 hours away from a degree in Financial Planning but started going to college in 2004 and stopped somewhere around 2012.

1. 23

2. Malta

3. Maltese. Proficient in English. Can understand a little Italian, but I can't speak it.

5. Straight.

6. Atheist, but going towards agnostic recently.

7. In a relationship.

8. Dunno, middle class? Working class?

10. I hold a master's in accountancy, and I work as an advisor connected to accounting services.