This may include spoilers, so, yeah, you've been warned and crap

Ok, so I was tricked by a d'hoine named Denna into getting a bunch potions known only by her, she told me she'll give me info on who am I, meet her at the south gate. and she's not there.

I don't want a full answer, just tell me where to hunt for next as I have no clue on where she is.

You hear that Denna? The mods are coming to help me, if they can't, the Windows search bar will.

NOT EVEN YOUR SCRIPTS OR YOUR LIL' JEFFY CAN SAVE YOU NOW

Alright, thanks for the tip.

I'm not fond of starting threads, but this is another question:

So a guy named Stollen was on the Northeastern part of the Mera Fields with his closing shop. I lockpicked his chest and stole his items merely for roleplaying as a bandit. I also took the items that was piled on the floor, yet he still isn't attacking me, nor refusing to speak to me. Are all npcs programmed not to attack the pc if there aren't any guards around or just a certain number of them? Will I also get a bad reputation like stealing his stuff and going back to the town then surprise attack?

Well, I've stolen about 10 items from his shop, so he might be counted on the few I can take on everything, maybe it's Jeff's way to add some immersion, considering the situation the man is in.

Well, thanks for the quick replies Randomizer, one last question:

In the Mera Fields, there were a lot of roamers and it's a pain in the butt to get rid of even three of them (might be because I'm playing as a lone servile and my daze could only affect them about 25% of the time)

So I was expecting an equal compensation for the work, is there anyone who'll pay me some coin?