asp fang speed potion fang asp

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic
iloverushandledzepp iloverushandledzepp

Citizen

• Member ID: 12,887
  • 43 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:29 PM #1 asp fangs?

what are they for? the walk-through says they are for speed potions but it says in-game a different item is required :(
"Go down there?! I'd rather burn in hell than enter that dark place! What? How much gold did you say? Well, since you put it that way..." -Anonymous (quote from Mordor 1.1: Depths of Dejenol)

Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,867 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:06 AM #2 asp fangs?

If I recall correctly, they can be used as a substitute for holly in certain recipes? Not quite sure, but they do substitute for something else in certain recipes.
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

Citizen

• 43 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:58 AM #3 asp fangs?

hmmm.... interesting :) lets see what others think too
"Go down there?! I'd rather burn in hell than enter that dark place! What? How much gold did you say? Well, since you put it that way..." -Anonymous (quote from Mordor 1.1: Depths of Dejenol)

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,880 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:30 PM #4 asp fangs?

I also have a vague memory that you could substitute ingredients.  I think in one game there was also a mushroom type that could be used by itself.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

Citizen

• 43 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:12 PM #5 asp fangs?

i noticed holly looks like mushrooms in E3 (at least the icon does)

Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,867 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:04 PM #6 asp fangs?

I doubt it was intentional for the icon to stay the same, but... in E3, the recipes from E2 that used toadstools were changed to use holly instead.
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

Citizen

• 43 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:39 PM #7 asp fangs?

was there a surface over-world in e1 and e2? or only e3?

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,880 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:27 PM #8 asp fangs?

You only reached the surface in E3.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

Citizen

• 43 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:39 PM #9 asp fangs?

oh i see.

anyhow,

celtic said: I doubt it was intentional for the icon to stay the same, but... in E3, the recipes from E2 that used toadstools were changed to use holly instead.

so that's why eh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users