Keyboard has stopped responding

Blxz

There are 5 drivers under the keyboards part of the device manager. I think I might give Dell support a phonecall on monday and see if they can do anything. I don't want to ruin anything unintentionally.

That'd be the safest route, yeah, and IMO it seems too many.

I also have a laptop, but HP Pavilion flatbook idk model i5 Intel HD Graphics 4000 4 gig ram (obviously not for gaming) and I only have a single driver as I recently checked my device manager.

• 2 months later...

this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2500967 might help. also you need admin rights to uninstall and reinstall drivers in many cases.

last option is to copy files to be saved aka user's my documents for example to safe (external hd or usb-stick) and then restore computer to factory defaults or do complete fresh install of os.

• 2 months later...

I thought a bit of closure might be called for since you guys were all very helpful back when I asked for advice.

In the end the problem never got resolved. It was an old computer and the keyboard issue was not physical. I did get a new computer recently and have been tearing through with wonderful roleplay characters in G1 and G2 and am on the second island of G3 with a poorly built unspecified shaper.

Thanks to all the community here. I appreciate the time and effort. Now I just need to actually plan a decent build and learn to play the game properly.