Adobe Flash Artist

adc.

Hmm...

Now our computer class is all about Adobe Flash CS6, we were grouped into threes, and as usual, all the burden falls to me; the drawing, the animating, the storyline etc. I've made a really decent plot, I would learn animating through the lessons. So yeah I suck at drawing, so do the other two "useful" members.

Let's cut to the chase

I need help or any link that would give me an advice on drawing specialized for Adobe flash. Any ideas?

I'm not really looking for ways to improve my art, I'm just saying I can't make my own characters.

I copy a bunch of clothes/cosmetics/anything on the net, mash it up, and there's my character. But what about their behinds? Their rumps? Their backs? Their sides?

So it seems I'll probably need to start learning some tips to draw those things.

Does anyone remember the name of the program used to make the Geneforge characters ? I'd seen it a couple of years ago in one of Jeff's old posts but I can't find it now. As I recall anyone can set it up very easily to create characters at a 45-degree perspective (like Geneforge).

It is a 4-5 letter word, and probably rhymes with "fraps".

Right now I'm thinking of downloading Game Character Hub but I'm not sure whether it's worth the effort.

Does anyone remember the name of the program used to make the Geneforge characters ? I'd seen it a couple of years ago in one of Jeff's old posts but I can't find it now. As I recall anyone can set it up very easily to create characters at a 45-degree perspective (like Geneforge).

It is a 4-5 letter word, and probably rhymes with "fraps".

As far as I know, they use Poser.

As far as I know, they use Poser.

Poser? I didn't know about that lol, I thought Jeff used MS Paint to make his characters :p

Not really telling Jeff his drawings suck, but you can create Avernum characters out of MS Paint, just sayin'

Anyway, thanks for the info BMA, I might try it out once I got the router stable.