Backwater Bug?

Lucidus

Sorry to need so much help, especially this many years after peak activity. I don't know the program well enough to figure these things out on my own.

I am playing Backwater Calls, and have run into a problem. When I enter the Iron Mines, I get the message ERROR: Failed to load t05Ironmines. I believe I have searched the mines thoroughly, but I cannot find the Iron Key needed to open the final door. Also, for whatever it's worth, nothing happens when I attempt to read the book in the hidden area near the end of the dungeon.

I don't know whether these issues are separate or related. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be looking elsewhere for the key?

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Tyranicus. Adding that file eliminated the error message, and I was able to find the key and the necklace that I needed. Once again, the Spiderweb community has provided outstanding assistance.

I do have a Mac, and I should have specified that in my initial question. Of the three versions of the Mac scenario I had downloaded, one of them also came directly from Smoo's website. I will try to message him so that he is aware of this problem.