Thank you to whoever suggested online dating

Enraged Slith

The question then becomes: How many attractive women do you know what to do with?

This is me

RClUPwo.jpg

And here are some of the lovely ladies who gave me their phone numbers. Currently seeing the last girl who is far more beautiful in person.

(mod edit: pics removed)

I can't stop. Help me.

Edited by Lilith
privacy issues

Ehhh, I'm not a mod, but posting pictures of other people without their consent is Not Cool, and that's without the other implications that Slarty brought up. Don't get me wrong, dude, I'm happy the advice you got is working for you, but you're not coming across the way you might think you are. Respect the privacy of people you just met (and didn't meet!).

After some discussion on the mod forum, we've decided it's probably a bad idea for this thread to continue existing, considering how the last one went and how this one is already going. In future, please don't post other people's pictures without their permission.

In light of the events in this thread, the moderation team feels there's a need for more clarity and education on issues of online privacy.

Information that you post on these forums is available for anyone in the world to see, and once it's online it could be copied by anyone and reposted anywhere, making it very difficult to remove. Don't post other people's real names, pictures or other personal details without their permission, and think carefully about how much of your own personal information you're willing to share with the world: ask yourself whether what you're posting could expose you to harassment or other trouble in real life.

It's likely that we'll adjust the Code of Conduct to better reflect this stance in the near future. Everyone, please keep the privacy of yourself and others in mind when you post here. We don't want something like this to happen again.