Location of Xenophon for Khalida's Quest

Yume_Hikari

Hello Spiderweb forums! It's nice to finally write something that is not on a dead Geneforge thread, but it is rather embarrasing that this is my first foray. Anyway, here it goes:

I am on Khalida's quest and have the prompt to confront Xenophon in Troezen. When I arrived in his hall Khalida informs Yannick and I that Xenophon will not have gone far and must still be around. Accordingly, I have searched every single building in town, all over the Troezen map, into the workshop, and traveled to Foresight to inquire around there if anyone had seen Xenophon lately (apparently you cannot actually ask that, but I went to see if that was an option).

When I searched the forum for answers the clearest solution I could find is that the PC eventually confronts Xenophon in his living quarters. I know I am missing something that others find glaringly obvious but, really, I like to keep my sanity so if one of you excellent forum people could point me in the right direction I would be very much obliged.

Thank you in advance for helping!