Geneforge 5 Let's Play!

Unfortunately, due to technical issues (Meaning the video is taking a long time to upload and I have to go to work before it's done) the video for today won't be uploaded HERE until later. It'll show up on YouTube however.

EDIT: OK, just got home, and for completionist's sake, here's the video for today.

Note: Technical issues again on YouTube. Usually I upload the video in the hour I have in the morning before work, and usually it takes around half an hour to complete. Today it's taking an estimated 200 minutes. I'll post it here once I get back from work, but you'll be able to find it on my YouTube channel when it's done if you can't wait.

EDIT: Here's today's video.

And at long last, the grand Finale of the Geneforge Saga is reached.

I hope all of you have enjoyed the LP as I went from beginning to end, and I'm glad to call myself the second person ever to complete the entire Geneforge series (Dang you Bormac). I enjoyed playing it and showing it off, and hope you all enjoy my next game.... which, as Faerie said Celticmistrel suggested, is Nethergate: Rrrrresurrection! I already have the first few episodes recorded, and they will start to get uploaded soon.

Do let me know what you thought, and how your games went.

Congratulations on finishing the series and thank you, I greatly enjoyed your Let's Plays! I feel a bit sorry for not commenting as often as I used to, but sometimes life gets in the way.

As for how my games went, I've finished all Geneforges more than once, making different choices each time. I think that this is the best part of Geneforge, the replayability. The fact that you can play a character with similar views as yourself and then replay the game playing as somenone with totally different morals, for a different outcome!

I haven't played Nethergate Resurrection so I will probably skip that Let's Play for now, don't want the game spoiled. But good luck to you!