Oh... my... god...

I want a junk bag.

I have a habit of collecting everything that could be worth anything from the ground and selling it, even if it's just one coin.

The earlier bit of Geneforge 3 is not so bad, but right now I'm spear heading the assault on the western front on Dhonal Isle and there are so many things to pick up I'm losing my mind. I can't pick it all up at once and to make matters worse, some friendly areas do not even buy your useless junk, only sell. (ie. Main Encampment).

The system currently in place only allows a certain number of items in one's bag.

Why can't we have a junk bag like we did in Avadon 1+2???

I'm losing my mind. This OCD.

And might I suggest a bank where we can keep our precious and is accessible throughout the islands?

I have a habit of collecting everything that could be worth anything from the ground and selling it, even if it's just one coin.

The earlier bit of Geneforge 3

Ah, G3. Just absolute tons of low-value items, seemingly fewer high-value items, and lots of use for gold compared to previous games. Add in boats (inconveniently located at the far end of the map in almost every case) and zones-within-zones, cook on high for three separate maps, and you have a potent frustration soup.

For your sanity's sake, I think you should do your best to ignore anything worth less than 20 gold (sells for 5) unless it stacks.

tumblr_m8a7oxvG9Q1rolh67o1_400.jpg

Sorry, that's all I could think of.

Yeah, the junk bag was an improvement, but if you don't carry too much extra junk that you don't need and if you organize things reasonably, you don't have too many problems even without it.

I was actually going for this, coveying this I mean lolllll

And I really organize my stuff, like I keep everything that has a unique name at the docks. Gear get one pile, wands get one pile, rings get one pile(teehee), ingredients get one pile, potions/spores/elixirs get one pile, and quest items/misc get one pile. But I still have to make 3-4 trips to gather and sell the unwanted items from heavy-"loot" areas.

The day counter is bugging me as well. Makes me feel slow lol.

Ah, G3. Just absolute tons of low-value items, seemingly fewer high-value items, and lots of use for gold compared to previous games. Add in boats (inconveniently located at the far end of the map in almost every case) and zones-within-zones, cook on high for three separate maps, and you have a potent frustration soup.

For your sanity's sake, I think you should do your best to ignore anything worth less than 20 gold (sells for 5) unless it stacks.

I'll stick to getting every item 4g+ :D. I'm going crazy but I really can't let myself go from getting these items and selling them.

And speaking of completion, I really don't like how we can't complete some quests.

Oh well. AUGH